the Rift

[PRIVATE] doctors orders

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

The autumn months were often Evangeline's favorite time of the year, not only because the weather was crisp and cool, giving a much needed reprieve after Tallsun's heat, but because it was quite beautiful. As a foal she had marveled at the way the leaves changed color from vibrant green to brilliant shades of orange, gold, and red. The biggest problem she had, though, was that the plants would begin to wither and die because that was what plants did in Orangemoon. It would leave the garden barren come spring and she and the rest of the healers would have to replace the plants that had died.

As she thought about it she made her way toward the garden to see how the plants were faring. Once the snow came she would make a trip north, where the plants where hardier and harvest a few to bring back to the Edge to keep and use. It would probably be a good idea for her to bring either a nurse or another Moon Doctor with her so they could gather as many as possible because she and Tallis could only hold so much.

It was nearing sundown by the time the orange mare made it to the garden and it was no surprise that she found Tilney there. "Hello, Tilney." She greeted the other healer. It hadn't been that long since they'd healed the pegasus stallion on the Edge's borders, but she'd meant to seek him out and speak to him sooner. She sighed softly, her head turning as she looked to the garden that was already beginning to show the effects of Orangemoon. 

"I mean to make a trip north and gather some plants when the snows come." She informed Tilney. "I think we could use some that are more inclined to thrive in harsh weather. Once spring comes we'll replace what we've lost." A soft trill her her lifting her head and looked upward and as she did Tallis glided past and disappeared into the trees. "I've also thought about tending small fires around the garden to try and keep the plants warm and the snow at bay, but I doubt that'll work."

Evangeline the Pure
lairelark

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
doctors orders - by Tilney - 10-19-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: doctors orders - by Evangeline - 10-19-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: doctors orders - by Tilney - 10-20-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: doctors orders - by Evangeline - 10-20-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: doctors orders - by Tilney - 10-22-2016, 10:25 PM