the Rift

[OPEN] rain clouds on a rainy night

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
Cathun
From the darkness, the glint of white horns appear.

Cathun turns his head, a mask of flames undulating in waves over his body, dousing the immediate area in light. The glint of yellow eyes fill his senses, trying to fit a face to the man swathed in the shadow of night. He chooses to stand quite a distance; it is a wise choice.

A pop and crackle release an ember into the air, the essence of his being drifting quietly on the wind into the distance, but thankfully not onto his company's flesh.

He had long since grown accustomed to the feeling of eyes upon his figure. When you walked like a funeral pyre through crowds, you tended to get odd looks and fearful eyes. However, he chose to simply act as if it were natural for him to be here. He no longer attempt to avoid prying eyes, questions, or others. The cascading walls of fire were now his body, and with the rate at which he was fulfilling the request of the Time God, they would be on his dying day.

Eventually, the fire would cease to burn.

The statement rings from the lips of his odd company, and two white hot pinpoints in the first turn toward the stallion - the eyes of Cathun. The face wrought of fire looks hopeful, perhaps, mirrored in the sudden liveliness of the flames encasing his soul. Could this man help him fulfill his task?

"Aye," his voice comes from with fires, a small gap in the tongues peeking open to reveal a hazy form of a maw. "I am seeking tales of woe, tragedy and sorrow, that I might find understanding." Understanding of what? Cathun did not even know. Shifting his figure to turn to face the other in his entirety, the fires hiss and sizzle as embers fly from his would be joints. "I have nothing to show for my efforts so far."

The sprite of fire looks at his company, the intense heat leaping forth from the windows to his soul. "Do you happen to know any?"

He needed to save Ranjiri, that was the only thing on his mind as he stared at this stranger.

""

ooc -- Not at all! Thanks<3

so tell me why, baby, they might call me crazy
for saying I'd fight, until there is no more

peretz partensky on flickr
larfsalot on deviantart

@Ausar

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
rain clouds on a rainy night - by Cathun - 10-19-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: rain clouds on a rainy night - by Ausar - 10-22-2016, 09:27 PM