Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

After meeting the strange creature, Sarabi and I had left. To many familiar faces from the Falls had arrived, as well as seeing the... Well fuck it the grouping of mares around Volterra. What chance did I stand against all of that? If something earth shattering was going to happen because of that creature, well i'd find out sooner or later. Might as well leave and enjoy my time away from everyone for as long as I can. I had made myself an outcast for a reason hadn't I?

Sarabi pads along behind me. Everything in her emotions scream 'I told you so'. She had not liked Volterra from the moment we met him, but had entertained my curiosity for his dragons. Speaking of, where had they been? Neither the gold nor the red had been at his side. Stop thinking of him. Waste of space. She says simply. I had let my hooves lead us to where I had been hiding out for the last few months. Well at least since I had left the Falls. Even that choice I am beginning to second guess. Had I really made the right choice to leave the only home I had ever known? Sarabi's answer to that was swift.  Yes. They not care about you.

So together we weave through the greenery. I don't even care if someone had followed. Normally I'd take the long route to my little spot, but this time I don't care. My give a damn is finally busted. 

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM