the Rift

[PRIVATE] Losing My Way

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

THROW THE BAIT, CATCH THE SHARK, BLEED THE WATER RED
FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER AND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

He quizzically tilts his head at the cold expression on the mare's face, wondering what could have upset her. She hadn't seemed aloof during their previous meeting, and it does not escape his notice that her dog's heckles are up as well. He is grateful that Vadir is not here, for fear of what she may have done to avenge the hellhound's attitude, but on his back Vérzés gives a small growl of warning. The dog then stalks off, and Volterra watches her go with evident interest in his eyes. Is she picking up on her bonded's emotions, or just naturally aggressive towards almost-strangers?

Did you follow me here? He shakes his colossal head, not wanting the mare to think he is some sort of stalker. Of course, he does follow his women around to ensure no other man tries to have their wicked way with them, but Vitani is not his. He might be rather intrigued by her, but there's a long way to go yet. "No. I was on the beach, searching for clues as to what Kisamoa may be up to, then decided to head into the forest to graze." The leviathan gestures with his nose to the sand that clogs the feathers of his feet.

He falls silent for a moment before speaking again. "Your hound seemed less than pleased to see me. Is that just her, or a reflection of you?" The question is blunt and straight to the point - Volterra is not the sort of man to beat around the bush.

@Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 12-03-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 01-18-2017, 05:58 PM