Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"No. I was on the beach, searching for clues as to what Kisamoa may be up to, then decided to head into the forest to graze." I nodded, a soft sigh escaping me about the same time. I won't pretend there isn't a part of me that was wishing he had been following, while the other had accepted my lonely existence with just Sarabi for company. My eyes followed his gesture, taking in the sand. That was not the only thing I took in. Something seemed, different from the last time we met. Although I am not sure what it is.

My train of thought is quickly knocked off as Volterra speaks again. "Your hound seemed less than pleased to see me. Is that just her, or a reflection of you?" I find myself sighing again. That would be her I'm afraid. She's very um, protective of me.. be it physically or emotionally. She has it in her head that you are going to toy with me one way or another. My voice echoed my frustration with her. Mentally Sarabi growled at me. I could feel her anger at me telling why she had acted that way.

I only pause for a moment before going on. She's not right it she? I questioned softly. I can feel Sarabi coming back. She's angry, but not at the stallion. When she arrived, I'd have to deal with her. For now, I needed to know I was right about him and she was wrong.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM