the Rift

[PRIVATE] Losing My Way

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

THROW THE BAIT, CATCH THE SHARK, BLEED THE WATER RED
FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER AND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

He can't help the stab of relief that spasms through him as Vitani reveals that it's her dog, not her, who greeted him with such aggression. Despite himself, the mare intrigues him. He doesn't like the idea of her hating him already. "Toy with you?" Perhaps the dog is more astute than he'd thought, although probably not in the way she thinks. "She has nothing to worry about. I may....enjoy the company of women, but I do not play games." This is the truth. Volterra is an open book, an open flame. He does not hide his promiscuous ways, and he would not string a woman along if she demanded to be his one and only. He is honest and upfront about his polygamy, and prides himself on it.

She questions if her dog was right, and the leviathan shakes his head. "As I say, I am not that sort of man. I am open about the way I choose to live, and it does not shame me." It doesn't. Others, for unfathomable reasons, frown on stallions acting like stallions. Apparently they should smother their urges and live like priests, eternally miserable and refusing to indulge in a woman or two for fear it will upset the delicate sensibilities of the Helovian populace. Not Volterra. He will change for nobody. "I admit that I do not live like a monk, but I would not toy with a mare if she thought me hers and hers alone." Isopia flutters unwittingly into his head, but he forces her aside. That was different - he had been planning on telling her.

The leviathan looks her straight in the eye. "Does that bother you?" he questions.

@Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 12-03-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 01-18-2017, 05:58 PM