the Rift

[PRIVATE] Losing My Way

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

THROW THE BAIT, CATCH THE SHARK, BLEED THE WATER RED
FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER AND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

The dog reappears, her muzzle dipped in blood. Immediately Vérzés licks his chops hungrily, the scent of blood heavy in his nostrils, but a firm command from Volterra tells him to stay where he is on the leviathan's back. It is in the dragon's nature to want to attack any that he perceives as taking his prey, but the stallion has no intention of allowing him to indulge such a desire.

What do you mean, when you say you don't toy with a mare if she thinks of you as hers and hers alone? The beast's brow furrows in confusion, sensing that they are entering dangerous territory here. "I would be quick to inform her that it can never be the case. Monogamy is not for me, Vitani, nor, in my opinion, should it be for any man with balls between his legs." There's a surprising fierceness in his voice and he stomps one heavily feathered hoof to emphasise his point. He loathes monogamy - it is unnatural, the domain of lesser men and of women who should know better. Any mare that thinks she has the sole right to a man's heart and loins needs to be swiftly corrected from her erroneous thinking.

"For animals like us, monogamy is not a viable way to ensure the survival of the species. It is unnatural." He realises that he may be offending the mare, which he doesn't want to do, but this is something he is passionate about. He likes her, hopes they can be friends - or more - but she needs to know who he is. What he is.

There is a caveat, though. Polygamy is not bad, not intrinsically selfish as some think it is. "That does not mean a polygamous man cannot look after his women. He will protect them with his life, and will care for all of them equally." His tirade finished, the giant fixes Vitani with his piercing red gaze, keen to gauge her reaction.

@Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 12-03-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 01-18-2017, 05:58 PM