Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"I would be quick to inform her that it can never be the case. Monogamy is not for me, Vitani, nor, in my opinion, should it be for any man with balls between his legs." I wanted to take a step back. I had been raised to think that every man found one woman and that was it... Granted, my own mother had never gotten to be with the one she felt had been her 'one'... But maybe they are both together now. The tone and the stomp, well they show just how sure he is of this. "For animals like us, monogamy is not a viable way to ensure the survival of the species. It is unnatural." My mind is spinning. In a matter of words Volterra has crashed every idea i've ever known of family down.

I told you! I told you he's bad news! Sarabi's thoughts scream though my mind. I'll admit she was right. This was not what I wanted to hear him say, my ears pin back slightly as my mind struggles to understand what he means. "That does not mean a polygamous man cannot look after his women. He will protect them with his life, and will care for all of them equally." Well that just added even more to the confusion. His women? They were his but yet he was free to fuck whoever he wanted? What the hell?! So you're telling me, that you basically can and will fuck whoever you want... Yet those women somehow suddenly belong to you? My tone screamed of confusion, while my body language showed I was tense and unease.

I wanted to understand, but at the same time.... How could one care for so many? How could all these other women, be okay with sharing one man? Did they even know they were sharing? Hell, why was he telling me all this to begin with? Did he want ME to be one of his women? I have to admit, the thought of starting a family had crossed my mind. Hell, starting a family with him had crossed my mind but.... Could he understand how I was raised? Could he ever understand, me?

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra - so sorry for the wait

Messages In This Thread
Losing My Way - by Vitani - 10-20-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 10-30-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-06-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Losing My Way - by Volterra - 11-19-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Losing My Way - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM