the Rift

Change of Pace (Scree)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The light grey stallion walked across the muddy landscape. Ugh, why am I here again? he thought. He hated being near the mud, but since it was Frostfall the ground was almost solid and covered in snow, so he didn’t mind it as much. He knew why he was here. He wanted to explore all of Helovia’s regions so he could get a better picture of what it looked like. He knew the Edge well, at least the upper portions, and he wanted to know what else he had been missing. Everything had happened so quickly, he almost felt overwhelmed by it. Just getting used to the Edge and then being thrown out like common trash shook him to his core, and he would not let it go. He stumbled through a sketch of land that wasn’t so solid, getting mud-ridden snow on his back legs. He sighed in disgust, and when to the nearest unfrozen pool of water to wash off. It was freezing cold, but he didn’t want the mud on him. Because it’s a bitch to get off when it’s dry. He washed around thoroughly, hoping it would come off and that he wouldn't get other mud from the bottom of the pool on him as well. He thought about taking a swim, but he didn’t feel like becoming an ice cube.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Abyss) - by Scree - 10-25-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 10-28-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-28-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 10-28-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-29-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 11-09-2012, 12:46 AM