the Rift

Change of Pace (Scree)

Scree Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
((I am SO sorry for the delay! I've been busy and hectic and haven't been on here in forever. My apologies))

"Indeed, indeed. I have not lived there long, but from what I know it is a peaceable place. A place where all can live without fear of persecution. I am uncertain as to how the leading body is run, for it is all very complex, but it is a nice place, a gentle place. I enjoy it." The mare paused a moment. As he turned away, to lead them to some shelter she followed, walking just behind him so that he could lead the way. She would not fall completely behind as she desired to continue their conversation.

"There are three leaders, from what I can understand, each placed at the helm of one of the aspects of government. One, a diplomat, one a warlord, and one an overseer." The dark mare frowned, "I don't know how effective it is. The place from where I come has distinguished leaders, them that they hold above all others. Leadership is not shared or distributed or even delegated. There is one stallion in charge, a mare at his side to produce his heirs, and beneath him are the warriors and spies."

Messages In This Thread
Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Abyss) - by Scree - 10-25-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 10-28-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-28-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 10-28-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 10-29-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Scree - 11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
RE: Change of Pace (Scree) - by Valentine - 11-09-2012, 12:46 AM