the Rift

[OPEN] Memories & Metals

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
         in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised
"Let us go now-" Isopia answered almost instantly. She wanted to be done with this odd and dissonant time in her life. If she could rectify her past actions, she could safely put all of this madness behind her. And the sooner she began, the sooner that could happen.

But ... she had duties now. Responsibilities. Obligations. Not for the first time she bitterly wondered if her Father had promoted her as more of a curse, than an indication of his trust and faith in her. "No, no ... I've just realized.." Isopia began, spluttering out her thoughts as they came. Quickly she silenced herself, pursing her maroon lips together. "In three days time I shall meet you at the Veins, if that suits your schedule. I have ... things to attend to, first. But I shall be there."

She would fly swiftly home and check on the needs of the herd. Then again, there was Ranjiri. She other half of her rule; surely she would be there to take care of things, while Isopia tended to this? And yet ... Yet The Mountain did not want to change her mind again in front of this relative stranger. She didn't want to appear without proper judgement, despite the fact that she'd just admitted to being a thoughtless thief.

So, she would stick to her updated plan. Three days time.

Besides, that way she wouldn't have to make small talk with him on the journey to the Veins.

That was something.

"Three days." She confirmed with another nod, before lifting her small avian body off of the sands.

Image Credits

@Dragomir

SORRY FOR THE MILLION YEAR WAIT. I WILL MAKE US A THREAD.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 10-22-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Isopia - 11-04-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 11-08-2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 11-14-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 11-23-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Isopia - 12-19-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Memories & Metals - by Dragomir - 12-23-2016, 11:51 AM