the Rift

[PRIVATE] But I have promises to keep [quest]

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
My thoughts are the cold kind,
I've got storm clouds brewing behind my eyes

Surprise colored her widening grin as she spotted the white-rimmed moon doctor, and there was no mistaking the honest delight in her voice as she laughed and practically skipped over to the older mare.

"Lyanna! Yes we are, I offered to teach Bathsheba here about herbs, but perhaps you'd be a better teacher. If you want to come along? I hope you're not busy."

Erthë threw a quick glance back to see if the painted filly was still there with her, but then her attention focused on Lyanna. It was rare to come across a friend like this on her travels. Usually the horses of the Edge seemed to stay at the Edge, and her forays into the wild were usually punctuated by the presence of passing acquaintances, people she knew and liked well enough but weren't exactly what you'd call friends. Actually, if she thought of it that way then the young hybrid really had more acquaintances than friends...

But never mind. She had one there now, right before her eyes. And the day was made all the more beautiful for it, the shadows less dark and the prospect of losing herself in the forest a mere child's game.

"I had an uncle who taught me some of the basics when I was a foal" she said, as she tried to lead the way further into the forest, "but it was a long time ago and I can't say I remember everything he said. Maybe you can refresh my memory?"

Tucking her wings in tight the young mare ducked under a low hanging branch, having no trouble talking and navigating the dense forest at the same time. Though the endless sky was her favorite place in this world, woodlands was a close second; the darker and mistier the better.

Erthë
And my heart will be blacker than your eyes
when I'm through with you
image | coding

@Lyanna I think we can keep going without Sheba, dunno if she's going to reply. :3

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
But I have promises to keep [quest] - by Erthë - 10-22-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: But I have promises to keep [quest] - by Erthë - 11-08-2016, 02:57 AM