[PRIVATE] But I have promises to keep [quest]

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h Ë

Under the moonlight, under your moonlit gaze
I know I'd take a million bullets, babe

She nodded, then thought it must be hard to see in the gloom despite her nearly glowing white coat. "Yes, I'm fine" she said. Testing her leg she bent and stretched it, gingerly placed weight on it, and when she found that it still carried, if barely, Erthë inched closer to Lyanna, more worried than she wanted to let on.

"Yes, well... Not entirely..." Truth be told, this was a part of the forest she had never visited before. Turned around by the dense trees that would allow no spreading of wings or swift movements, she had always turned back before coming this far in. Now, with darkness pressing close and muffling all her senses, the young filly thought that she indeed had been wise to do so, because there was nothing pleasant at all about this place.

Still. Since it was her fault that they were here in the first place, she tried to keep up a good show of confidence, for Lyanna's sake if nothing else.

"It'll be fine, we should just retrace our steps. Can't be too hard, can it, just go back the same way we came..."

Turning her neck, she glanced back over the black mare's dock to study the ground behind them, the glowing acorn on her tail helping to spread a red-tinted light over the surroundings. Surely there would be tracks in the moss, traces of their romping onslaught if they only knew where to look... But all Erthë saw was a thick bed of pine needles, brown and even and barely touched by the snow. This early in the season the winds would not yet have penetrated down through the dense canopy, and any help the snow could have given them was denied.

Uh oh was the only thing that came to mind, and as she slowly returned her eyes to Lyanna a sudden lurch of unease turned her stomach over. Boy, were they in trouble now!

Credit

@Lyanna hope you don't mind continuing on this, I'd love to actually finish it somehow :3

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
But I have promises to keep [quest] - by Erthë - 10-22-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: But I have promises to keep [quest] - by Erthë - 02-05-2017, 02:52 PM