[PRIVATE] But I have promises to keep [quest]

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h Ë

Under the moonlight, under your moonlit gaze
I know I'd take a million bullets, babe

"It's as good a direction as any" Erthë agreed, nodding her head; though to be honest, she was not half as positive about the outcome of wandering randomly as Lyanna seemed to be. Did either of them truly know how far this forest reached? For all they knew they could rove around for the rest of the winter, or stray from the enchanted borders of Helovia without realizing it and end up Gods knew where. Not to mention all the potential dangers besides the unease of not knowing which direction to go; there were plenty of predators in this forest. Bears - no, they probably slept already - but wolves, big cats and probably no small amount of monsters paraded before her inner vision, and Erthë couldn't suppress a shudder from breaking over her skin.

Still, she had no better suggestions, so she set of in the direction Lyanna suggested, preferring to lead the way as she carried the only light-source they possessed.

It was not easy going. Before long, as she attempted to walk in a straight line without straying this way or that, Erthë found herself drenched in perspiration, her breath strained as she struggled up an endless incline.

"Did - did you remember there being any hills around the forest?" she asked, pausing to catch her breath in that she glanced over the shoulder at her friend. Looming out of the darkness, the black mare seemed no more than a shadow to her in the dim light of the Earth God's charm, the whites of her features a ghostly gleam that looked oddly disconnected from the rest of the body.

"Ma-maybe we should have marked the trees as we went... "

Feeling stupid that she hadn't thought of that before, the young acolyte looked around in search for something sharp to score the bark with, as she was reluctant to use her magic unless absolutely necessary. Just as she reached down for a rock however, a piercing scream rang through the air and she stiffened, eyes wide with surprise.

"What was that!?"

Credit

@Lyanna you get to decide what the source of the scream is ;D

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
But I have promises to keep [quest] - by Erthë - 10-22-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: But I have promises to keep [quest] - by Erthë - 02-06-2017, 05:11 PM