the Rift

[OPEN] I'm sorry, mother

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu

There's a new sort of sadness that creeps into his brother's voice as Zero answers him. There's hope though too, and a kind of promise - that days will get better, and her too. It lifts him up somewhat, and as the snot and the tears dry, Zero pulls away and Iskra look into his eyes with a weak smile, returning the firmer one on his lips. This moment will be one Iskra carries with him forever. He doesn't know it now, but it's one of those memories that'll fit in his pocket, clear as day no matter how often he visits it. It's the first feeling of doubt overcome with possibility, and not just chased away with a game or forced laughter. His brother gives him that, and it warms him.

His brother gives him something else too...

Zero's demeanor seems to change, and Iskra's 'brow knits with confusion as his brother says he has something. "Wh-" he's about to ask, but Z is yelling over his shoulder, and Iskra's lips slap shut as he leans over to take a look. Squishy, he ponders, faintly remembering the name, maybe hearing his older brother mentioning it before. His focus is back on the excited gaze of Zekle though as he starts sharing the exact thing Iskra is wondering. Feather-adorned earns perk up, curious.

He instantly knows it's something precious. His brother has always had an affinity for crafting, so the fact he's willing to gift one of his creations to him, well it's mind-blowing! No one's ever trusted him with anything before, much less something like this, that belongs to his favorite person in the whole world. "YEAH!" he agrees instantly, his bottlebrush tail erect above his rump with the energy coursing through him. The golem has been lumbering ever closer, and it finally catches Iskra's eye as a gem gleans. Iskra's surprise and wonder doubles, a gasp eeking past his lips. Squishy! he realizes, his brother's faithful golem of course! Wow, he knew it was special, but this!? He almost cannot bear it, and his excitement is in-containable as he bounces and shouts on the spot, "I'LL TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF 'IM I PROMISE!"

He bounds over to the golem, inspecting it thoroughly in a way he never had before (though it had certainly always intrigued him). "Woooow," he exhales. "Do you mean it Z? He turns his head around to look back at his brother,

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry, mother - by Zèklè - 10-22-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: I'm sorry, mother - by Ampere - 10-23-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm sorry, mother - by Iskra - 10-23-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm sorry, mother - by Zèklè - 11-08-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: I'm sorry, mother - by Iskra - 11-11-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm sorry, mother - by Zèklè - 11-22-2016, 10:17 AM
RE: I'm sorry, mother - by Iskra - 11-26-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: I'm sorry, mother - by Zèklè - 01-23-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm sorry, mother - by Iskra - 02-06-2017, 01:52 PM