the Rift

Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
ooc:it's okay, sorry i'm slow. if you want to get his rank changed to outcast so he can post at the Steppe. Then he could probably try to get acquainted with the other outcasts, and you can always hit me up for a thread.

F a e l e n e
Who’s to know if your soul will fade at all? The one you sold to fool the world.

His answer is wordless, but certain and energetic. "Alright then, it's a long walk and we better go now." A nod of her head she indicates for him to follower her, and heads straight through the winding forest to start their journey to the frost land. What she would do with him there, she was letting her mind mull over. He would have to be taught at least not to harm Unicorns of the Steppe, and they in return hopefully would teach him they were allies at least. Surely the horn on his head would keep them in their good graces, and she would do her best to keep the peace. They had had one untamed best certainly another would not matter.

"Slaiter, I hope you like snow," she said with a wry grin, raising her legs high through the drifts. He probably liked the snow, to frolic and play in the white powder like a care free foal. She pondered if the sea would pose a thread to him, and her quiet gaze settled to the path ahead. He had made it this far, she assured himself. He knew how to survive.

[end]

Messages In This Thread
Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open] - by Slaiter - 10-25-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open] - by Faelene - 11-22-2012, 11:29 PM