the Rift

[PRIVATE] hold me closer than ever before

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
She wore her scars as her best attire.
Rexanna had done her best to explore the lands of the Edge. It was vast, full of life and trees, and an almost slightly looming presence of fog that had taken the gilded siren awhile to get used to. However, she found the view from the cliffs just as beautiful, if not more, than the aurora that blanketed the Basin every night. And it was that view she had stumbled upon on her search for a place worthy of being called a “King’s Quarters”. Ever since she had seen the place Tembovu slept at night, she made it her little side mission to find a place that she wouldn’t mind sleeping in either.

Perhaps it was a little bit selfish – but she had been blessed with the warmth of the caves that the Basin had to offer, even in the harshness of winter. She still wasn’t used to waking up cold and slightly damp from dew in the earth morning. So it was with all that in mind that she spent day after day, looking for a place that might be perfect for them and their little family.

Though, it hadn’t taken her too long to find the perfect place. It was a bit further in from the cliffs, with a beautiful view of the ocean below. It truly looked to be the Edge of the world. And if you turned away from the cliffs, there was a rather large outcropping of rocks, stones and boulders that had been wore down by weather and the elements. However, sprouting on top of the largest part (it nearly looked like a cave itself!) was an extremely large tree. Its roots were set deep in the earth, while some grew and maneuvered around the rocks that held it up. And as she approached the opening in the cave, she realized just how large it was. It would be perfect for the two of them. And there were even smaller caves along each side of the opening, still a decent size for her but perfect for Kiada and Kianzo.

She had grown far too excited for such a find that she became a little homemaker. She made sure to clean up the face of everything, removing hazardous plants and strange sharp rocks. And even inside the cave, she managed to trim some of the roots that had spread further down into the living space, and gathered a bunch of leaves and pines to make little beds. Even against the far wall, she found plenty of feathers and pines to make littler beds for Mbwene and Marembo. The polecat himself proved useful in gathering while she worked, squeaking his delight at the idea. And soon, it was completely ready. All she needed to do was get her Elephant here.

She did the best she could to suppress her excitement as she found Tembovu. Marembo sat along her back, weary and exhausted from all the work they had done. She offered him a brilliant smile, a twinkling in her eye as she embraced him in a hug. Then, with a bit of mischief crossing her features she emitted a small laugh. “I have a surprise for you.” She began, grinning as her tail flicked against her ashen feet. “But, you have to close your eyes and I’ll lead you there.” She began, playing it as if it were some sort of true game.

Then, after the Elephant King had obliged her request, she pressed into his side to get him into motion. As she directed him, she had to dance around him to nose him in the right direction, and though it did take some time and some gentle laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, they had finally arrived in the center of it. The sun overhead was beginning to set, washing the world around them in hues of pinks and oranges as she stopped him, pausing and hovering in front of him. Soon, she stepped away toward the mouth of the cave with the most excited expression on her exotic striped face. “Okay! Open!” She began, turning her oceanic gaze to look at all her and Remy’s work before returning to Tembovu. “I call it ‘the King’s Quarters’” She beamed to him, her head lifted high and tall, her tail held high as a banner as well in pride.

"Talk."
a stunning dress—
made of hellfire.
Rexanna
image | coding

Prior permission from Smitty to PP @Tembovu <333333
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-22-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-24-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-29-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 11-07-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 11-09-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 12-01-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 12-02-2016, 07:03 PM