the Rift

[PRIVATE] hold me closer than ever before

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

How strange it was, to finally be free and happy with her mate. No longer did she have to break both their hearts by leaving every night. No longer did she have to keep making empty promises that she’d return with him one of these days. Likewise, she no longer had to worry about what he was up to. She had gifted him all that she could – a new place to sleep (regardless if he was the King of the land she now resided on) as well as children. It was almost like a fairytale, one with a finally happy ending despite the amount of hardship and troubles they seemed to create for one another.

She was so lost in thought that she hadn’t noticed the black markings that lined her coat where sweat dampened it. Instead, her gaze just sought the sunset’s beautiful hues as Tembovu moved toward her side. His words captured her ears, but she didn’t move. Instead, her ears flickering back toward him as he spoke, his muzzle touching gingerly along her barrel. “Hmm?” She questioned quietly, turning her head to finally look upon her lover. “Know about what, Darling?” She questioned with a tilt of her head.

However, when she spotted the grin as it spread across his muzzle, lopsided and silly (the one she fell in love with of course) she returned a cheerful grin. That was when she saw the marking along her shoulder, hidden away was the “C” etched into her flesh, as sprouting black fireworks danced across her coat. It covered up that evil horrid marking, and even a few more patches along her coat. Tilting her head slightly she shook her head. “Oh.. no, I didn’t know about this.” She hummed curiously. “I had a strange dream awhile back where I woke up in a world that was inverted. It was snowing and fireworks rained from the sky in black. It was a beautifully morose place, with a terrible sound of something dying. It was a firework, seemingly taking its last breath, and when I touched it, it felt like water across my skin.” She recalled the dream easily, curiously tilting her head further as the lines began to complete one another.

Tembovu continued to talk, though, and she paid attention to his words of having children. It seemed to be filled with a sadness, a simple hint of regret that they wouldn’t be able to bear children anymore. It didn’t matter to the gilded siren, though. As long as she had Tembovu, she’d be happy. She already bore his children once, and if she carried no more from him she wouldn’t mind. Still, she watched silently as he motioned toward his slick underside. Rexanna simply reassured him, offering him a gentle and kind smile as she flicked her tail against his hip. “It’s alright, love. If we don’t have any more, at least we have our twins. And if we do indeed have more, you will be the first face I seek.” She reached her muzzle out then, pressing it against his muzzle before sliding it across the side of his face. Then, she moved past him with a small playful nudge. “I think we should rest now. Get as much sleep as we can before going out and looking for Kianzo in the morning.” She offered, craning her head over her back to look upon him, her oceanic eyes seeking out the beautiful sapphires that he had.

"Talk."

@Tembovu <3 we can end it here or you can post again and finish it there :D
ONTO THE PREGGO THREAD <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-22-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-23-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-24-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 10-26-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 10-29-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 11-07-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 11-09-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Tembovu - 12-01-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: hold me closer than ever before - by Rexanna - 12-02-2016, 07:03 PM