the Rift

[OPEN] Get Up to Get Down [Herd Quest Turn-in]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova

"I am here, Thero'shan." Came his boomed voice out of the mists, the blue hued stallion stepped forward with a questioning look upon his features, though it was soon masked for one of kindness toward the young mare. He stood off to the side in lagoon of mists which pooled at this particular spot in the Edge, he had spent many nights glancing into their silvered tendrils, looking for snippets or perhaps companionship and comfort to soothe the slow nights. Mane pulled into a bun upon his neck, loose strands falling like liquid starlit over each side to twist and lightly coil at the tips, his tail was also similarly braided and tied against the leonine whip of his tale. For all tenses and purposes, it was Alune's 'off-hour' look, the kind where one would slip into the comfiest pair of pajamas they owned, poured themselves a healthy glass of wine and settled down to read a book for the night.

"Do not worry for me." He smiled, indeed, it was curious to find the King attempting to summon the Goddess without his company, though he was a stallion that did not like to jump to conclusions or accusations. Perhaps it was better that the King summon her, had he not been the one to ask for this Quest? "A face as pretty as yours does not need to be marked with such lines, my lady, especially upon my account." He added after a moment, as though the added compliment and jovial comment would detract from the irregularity of the moment.

Still, it would not hurt to have the Seer pitch in, to see that the King's quest be paid some kind of mind. Pale eyes turned upwards toward the moon, as magnificent as always within her infinite court of stars and majesty. Part of him wished he could have a moment to at least get out of his 'pajamas' and look somewhat ready to be face to face with a Goddess. It didn't do a stallion any favors when trying to make good impression, after good impression afterall. The Goddess did not strike him as the mare who opened the door to men with just their boxers on, sporting half-opened chocolates and a bargain bin bouquet of two-dozen roses.

"My Dark Lady," he rumbled reverently, "it seems our King has completed our task, and now wishes to request but a moment of your time." His eyes turned back to Tembovu, their infinite pools of swirling mist and stars pinning him with an unblinking stare. It is neither one of condescension or judgement, though the lack of pupils he had been born with presented him with an eery, trance-like look which could be read as anything one wished it to be read as. Alune had condoned what needed to be done within the bramble patch and crooked thorns. The damage however, outside the thorns and the wicked tendrils of the dark wood was something to be concerned about. "I hope your heart is not heavy this night, My King." He offered in a supportive tone. "Heavy is the crown, tender is the heart, and wicked are the things which crawl in the deep places." 

"talk talk talk"

The Arcweaver's Circle

Credits: Image by Danjah! @ DA
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Up to Get Down [Herd Quest Turn-in] - by Alune - 10-24-2016, 11:24 PM