the Rift

[OPEN] Quiver (Odd)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine
lifes too short to live simply

She had been lost in her own thoughts to really ponder just what exactly was going on around her, but she soon realized she was no longer alone; a golden/bronze beast trilling as it came for a soft landing before her. The snow kissed her sides as he unintentionally sprayed it up, causing a shiver to run along her spine. His waving was endearing, enough so to bring a smile to her previously blank complexion. As of late Myrrine had trouble keeping up the happy appearances. It was only went the soft and slow approach of another did she place on the mask of pleasantries, brightening up kindly to greet them. She hadn't expected a beast so much taller than she thought. Attempting to hide the surprise from her eyes she bowed her head politely, swishing her tail effortlessly before turning back to the dragon in response to the woman's response.

"Hello my dear," she calmly crooned, not in a condescending way, but to simply display how happy she was to have his company. Her wings fluttered effortlessly in some sort of return,"It is certainly a pleasure to meet you as well." Taking a moment to register the fem beast beside her meager form compared to hers, she met those gold eyes with her own and kindly dipping her hear," Excuse my manners. My name is Myrrine, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance miss." She didn't ask for a name, nor did she hint for one. She had begun to know how it felt to desire no company, to not want to press details all for the sake of pleasantries.

The girl who sought to bring smiles to all had vanished the day she had become a woman; a mother, and she honestly didn't think she would ever return. It was all a charade anyway wasn't it? Most of her conversations had been mostly meaningless as it was. Why try to make something out of nothing, when in the end it brought no fulfillment to herself. Dark lashes fluttered yet again as she peered at the companion thoughtfully, smiling back to him tenderly as if he were a small foal, before finally taking in the features of his comrade. She looked awfully familiar to the speckled maiden, the way she stood broad and tall, rich, dark points, and regal horns that curled pleasantly along her skull. The only thing that seemed out of place to her were the skeleton markings upon said part, stark against her beautiful features.

Myrrine had once been one to admire individuality, but now it made her feel vulnerable to attention. Since when did she become so jaded? A swift breeze caused her to shudder, snorting gently at the sudden temperature change before looking into the darkening skies, pondering silently to herself before murmuring more to herself than her companion,"I wonder if Frostfall will be bitter this year." Did it really matter? It wasn't like she wasn't going to live the same way as she had last season, yet she almost felt like it was a question she had to ask. Perhaps the chatty Myrrine was still somewhere deep within her after all.

After finally remembering what her actual mission was, she looked to two companions who had come across her, before softly shuffling hooves into the snow in thought. Would it be rude to ask for their help? Would they find her to be childish and obnoxious for asking to help her find a rock? She assumed most sane people would. Yet this was still a mission called to her by the Earth God himself; not something she did out of her leisurely time. Now had it been the former Myrrine, she wouldn't put the thought past her. Risking to take another look at the pegamare at her side, she cleared her throat uncomfortably, before finally taking the time to speak,"Pardon my prying miss, but you haven't happened to find a relatively cold stone around here have you? As in cold as ice?" She paused before giving a sheepish chuckle, smiling kindly, hopeful that she wouldn't be shunned for her question. She had no idea how to interact with others anymore.

"blah blah blah."

lemme know if the font's don't mix well.
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-22-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Isopia - 10-24-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-24-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Isopia - 10-25-2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-26-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Isopia - 10-31-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 11-01-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Isopia - 11-01-2016, 08:54 PM