the Rift

[OPEN] Quiver (Odd)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

"Hubris," she breathed pleasantly, eyes alight with bemusement as his claws tickled her nose with his tender pats. She giggled and nudged him back tenderly, adoring the affection she was receiving from him. It was like therapy in a way, the smile on his toothy features giving her warmth and making her feel alive again. His gesture was entirely innocent, but it meant so much more to her than he even knew. The last time she had had contact with another was a very long time ago, and she hadn't realized just how much she actually craved it until now. She would have to remember little Hubris going forward.

Upon listening to the woman's directions she lifted her skull delicately, ears pricked in her direction as eyes of hazel never wavered from her own gold. She tried her best to understand what she meant, the directions were rather simple, but the challenge on Myrrine's end was finding out just what the "Heart" even looked like. Was it a plain like the Heavenly Fields, or perhaps a deep forest like that surrounded the Ancient Rotunda. She wasn't well versed enough in the ways of Helovian Geography to really pinpoint the exact location. She remember the Dragons Throat almost immediately, and did her best to ignore the hurt that swelled within her chest. Many memories of Cerin were there, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to relive them at this moment in time.

It had been a few minutes since she had acknowledged anything the brown beauty had said, making a look of expectancy form on her skull-like features. She was obviously seeing if she had understood her. Perhaps it had been written all over her complexion that she indeed didn't. Clearing her throat she shook her head, sheepishly smiling and letting out a soft snort before shyly looking to the ground and scuffing a hoof," Um, yes. The general vicinity sounds familiar; but to be honest with you Miss er, Miss; I haven't the slightest idea what this "Helovia's Heart" even looks like. All I was told was that I must find an ever-burning charcoal and to keep it hot enough to bring back to the God of Earth. And even keeping it the correct temperature is going to be quite a challenge."

She laughed deprecatingly, not really sure why she was volunteering so much information to the stoic being who most likely didn't care what she was doing. Flicking an ear back towards Hubris, she was suddenly curious as to what he was doing. She couldn't help but feel a little more drawn to him than she had been to any other companion. Perhaps it was because he had actually acknowledged her back. The feeling of validation one got from one of those little creatures was surprisingly satisfying, and a smile was brought back to her dark muzzle as she looked back to the taller figure,"I had gone to the Veins looking for answers, and to see if I could finally find myself a friend. I didn't know what exactly I was expecting or what I was going to be receiving should I get help from any of the Gods; but... if I could have something like you and Hubris have together. Well, that'd be something truly great." She gave a gentle shrug, looking away in almost embarrassment before turning to look towards the south.

"I apologize for spilling all of my troubles on you, and I greatly appreciate your help! I will find a way to the Heart somehow, I wouldn't want to disturb your two's little day together after all! You've been an awful lot of help though Miss!"

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Isopia
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-22-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Isopia - 10-24-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-24-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Isopia - 10-25-2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Quiver (Odd) - by Myrrine - 10-26-2016, 10:53 PM