the Rift

[OPEN] Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

It was an early morning in Edge. Raeden and Tin arose from the shelter of their hutch. Cream hooves walked into the heavy mist; then a call came from the borders of edge. Ears pinned sharply as teal eyes looked around the murky world. Shaking her head slightly she went to the sound of the call with swift movements. Golden curves glowed in the new morning light. Cloud like dapples floated over the grounds. Her light tail kissed the ground she walked on, and spider web-like fibers drifted from her mane. Tin stayed along with her side quickly moving his small hooves to keep up with the specter.  Green eyes narrowed upon the woman calling out to Edge. Tin shifted his bright green eyes back to Raeden. Large deer ears pinned back What does she want? Silver-flecked eyes narrowed upon the woman She Is challenging somone

The woman opens her mouth again speaking about an outcast member. Golden ears pin and her face shows an expression of disgust. She is saying that the outcast wants his bag back. Her venom like words wanted to spit from her mouth like a cobra. How dare her, and how dare him. Compensation was not given to the man because it was stealthed for her herd, fair and square. Maybe if the pussy of a man came here himself, he could have gotten it back. She knows queen Aly would more than likely give it to HIM. To send the leader of Falls to retrieve it for him is a coward move. Her voice talks aloud to TinWell maybe HE would have gotten it back if HE came and asked for it... But it looks like he needs to hide like an adolescent boy under his leader. Who, might I add was not his leader when the bag was rightfully stealthed. Hmm Burning bridges for a fucking leather bag.That is what Helovia has come down too. Give them a slow clap Tin!   Her sharpened skull shook with disbelief. Tin chuckled at the words his companion spoke to him.  For a moment she wondered if Loth knew that his ruler was challenging for a stolen bag from an outcast. He was a head sleuth rank now wasn't he? The honey colored mare stood waiting to see who was going to fight this battle for Aly. Surely the queen was not going to do this; her odds were on Tembovu to step up. She waited and watched wondering if any others would show up to watch the challenge.

speaking 

OOC:: Welp I suck today I am sorry! I just wrote a paper for 5 hours... Anyways come watch the challenge with Rae!! Open to everyone and Posting order is a Lie!! Tagging a few who expressed interest. 

Image Credits

@Tilney @Rexanna @Alysanne @Verro @Iona

Messages In This Thread
Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching] - by Raeden - 10-22-2016, 11:38 PM