the Rift

[OPEN] Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

[Image: tammetabletest_by_neverrmind-dahdrp9.png]

The Mountains call came to his ears like thunder and the den, that perfect cave neath the tree sprung with life - the flaxen Physicians had awoken after the most restless night indeed.
It would of been near impossible to not overhear the conversation between the Queen and the Czarina the previous day were you nearby - there was a lot of catty remarks and raised voices, mostly likely a lot of wing flaring and stoney green glares.
To learn that Alysanne had no trifle with holding onto stolen herb bags that (now that she was no longer a Moon Doctor) she probably no longer needed, and also that Tembovu would be paying the price for the monarchs cat fight had struck an immense blow to Tilneys faith in his Queen to say the least. In his eyes it was a remarkable fall from grace on both parties, but respect for his own queen and former colleague was dissolving. He was dissapointed in the so-called devoted woman whos refusal to return a stolen item had summoned an awful ire in the Mountain, one that could not be put out.

Dressed in his cloak of dark green and scarved by his sturdy lions mane collar, the Moon Doctor tread from his home to the clearing where the mountains boom had come from. A small gathering had beat him there, but it was by Alunes shoulder that the chestnut took his place.
Alune had spoken about the Earthen Leader and her right to seek what belonged to her herd member, and Tilney could only dip his chin ever so slightly in agreement. He offered no greeting as he usually would - he gazed ahead at his King and the woman they called the Mountain. She was all finery and no beauty in his eyes - relying on trinkets to bring her appearance to that of a Czarina.

"Where is Queen Alysanne? Does she not wish to answer her own call to arms?"
Tilney wished to speak aye and agree, ask along with the Seer on why the Queen had not shown, but it was then that he could feel her presence.
The Matriarchs voice demanded that Alunes issues regarding her should be spoken to her face - something which caused his brows to knit together. He had spoken his mind, and he had spoken true, - Tilney felt he could only stand up for the Seer, and in the fashion that would please the Queen. Silence was not an option, he daren't let her growl the spiritual advisor into a silence of his own.

Bringing his head up from its sunken, hung position the physician looked to his former colleague, a woman who had changed beyond recognition since corronation and let his eyes pin to hers. "I admire the Czarina for coming so far to retrieve the gentleman's stolen bags, andI sympathise with him."
"I can recall a time not too long ago when my lantern was stolen, this very lantern that hangs from these tines in fact. What the theif didn't know is that without it I cannot see in dim light, let alone at night"
Tilneys gaze tore from the Queens, looking to the Sneak and then to the Seer "You did nothing"
"Thank mother moon the thief returned it on their own accord. If I had relied on you or the sleuths I would be crippled with each sunset once more! Now here you stand, possessing bags you do not need and refuse to return despite the option to"

Tilneys green gaze was not filled with anguish, nor hate or anything vile. Just sadness, disappointment. What was he dissapointed in? He was dissapointed in Isopias immaturity, Alysannes lack of judgment and clear selfishness. Their beloved King would not be under the knife had their silly decisions not allowed it. That same gaze looked upon the battlefield, surveying the wounds of his King and planned which he would heal first and how.
He begun to peel each herb from their pocket in his collar, including the cedar heartwood antiseptics and anaesthetics, but he wasn't done with Alysanne yet it seemed. He ignored Ionas approach (he had learned to ignore her by now).
"You will not fight today because fighting is not one of your talents - it is not one of mine either, but Alysanne you are a strong Queen; It takes strength to admit your faults.
However, It takes a great deal more to admit when you are wrong."

"That, I believe is just another one of your weaknesses."
And with that the Moon doctor was off. Leaping onto the meadow to edge closer to the fight, ready to heal the King as soon as it was over.
You should of returned the bags to their rightful owner.

Schwartze | speaks directly to @Alysanne

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching] - by Tilney - 11-07-2016, 05:22 AM