the Rift

[OPEN] Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching]

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova

"So it is about winning, is it?" Alune's question is an emotionless response, as his head turned nonchalantly toward the Queen. "You possess bags that do not belong to you, it is only fair that you return them, now that you no longer have need of them." He commented simply with a roll of his great periwinkle shoulders. "I take issue with a Queen who is unwilling to fight her own battles, whether or not the odds are stacked against her. You would of earned more respect and honor if you had handed them back, or better yet, if you were stood there now."

Sacre's comments are taken with a gentler approach, it would seem after exchange of hooves, flesh and magic were said and done — it would require gentle hooves and diplomatic words. "I hope the Mountain is not one to hold grudges, for I will be setting out soon to convene with the other religious figure heads of the land. It would be vexing to have the Falls turn away relations for such a juvenile matter."

"Do I wish to see any of my people harmed? No." He responded with a monotone rumble, the irritation and boredom droning into his voice as Alysanne continued to sap him of his patience. "I however, do believe there is a sense of honor and duty to stand upon one's own hooves and not rely on another, when something is directed toward you, and you alone."

He's soon joined by the flaxen chestnut stag, whose body was marked with a tree whiter than bone. His head dipped in a silent greeting, and his ears flicked forward when the man spoke and contributed. At least there was another who saw what was unfolding for what it was. His comments prompted a steady raise in opinions and respect from the Seer, and his eyes flicked from the lad to Alysanne and then her sister.

"I hardly find it acceptable to be asked to give back what does not belong to you." His attention diverted to Iona with a blank silver stare. "Neither do I accuse the Sneaks of this land of stealing from the Falls time and time again, and neither do I say you should stop. Is it not your duty to realize that you can be caught? You play a dangerous game. When you are caught, it is only right you give back what did not belong. Just as I would hold it to any sneak, in any herd. There are rules to the games you play."

His midnight ears did not miss Iona's bratty remark, and finally his maw breaks into a smirk. "I would return such a sentiment, specter, if I thought it worthy of my time." His head dipped to each of them present in turn, just as Tilney left his own comment. "Ladies, gentleman." The Seer rumbled in a parting comment with a bow given to each one, lapis hooves taken him further down toward the battle after the Moon Doctor. He would surely enjoy catching the attention of the Czarina in the aftermath and see about securing passage to the Falls, as well as answering a few of his own questions. A parting glance is given to Erthe, and his icy resolve thaws for a moment. "Thero'shan."

"talk talk talk"

The Arcweaver's Circle

Credits: Image by Danjah! @ DA

Speaks to @Alysanne, @Iona and @Erthe directly
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching] - by Alune - 11-07-2016, 09:17 AM