the Rift

[OPEN] Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching]

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

Erthë hadn't noticed the one-winged colt, too absorbed in the fight and the argument around her to have much room for anyone else. It was something she would have to work on, she decided, because it was annoying to notice people only when they spoke up. It made her feel inattentive, as if she wasn't looking properly at things and missed important details. A stranger in their midst certainly did seem important to her, and even more so since the things he said were both clever and had point. Much more point so far than anything the others had said.

Including, as much as it galled her to admit it, her own teacher.

Pricking her ears in his direction, Erthë turned her head and regarded the boy with her clear, piercing eyes. He looked to be the same age as her, roughly, but that was where the similarities ended. Darker, stockier, possessing only one wing and shorter than herself, if it was even possible; she tried to meet his gaze and found the golden eyes appealing, even if he was taking the side of the challenger.

"Nothing" she replied, and separated from the group, her limp heavy and impossible to miss as she went to stand in front of him. "Hypocrites and cowards... and none accuse her of being that. But that doesn't make this ridiculous spectacle right, or just, or even necessary. I'm sure there would have been a hundred different ways of solving the matter without resorting in violence... Don't you think?"

Tilting her head, Erthë looked inquiring at the young stallion, an ear twisting like a raised eyebrow asking for his opinion. She found that it was hard not to stare at the shoulder where his other wing should have been. Against her will her eyes traveled downward on their own, fascinated and full of a pity she was sure he didn't want (or need).

"I'm Erthë" she offered, a half smile reaching her rosy lips. "Who are you? Her friend, I gather?"

Waiting for the rain I'm bracing for the thunder
A twig that wouldn't sway in the wind

@Zéklè

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching] - by Erthë - 11-07-2016, 11:27 AM