the Rift

[OPEN] Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

They gathered quickly around her. The voice rose from each corner of the small clearing. The man of the moon arrived first. Teal eyes flicked over looking at the man. Silver flecks roared in her eyes and Tin let his green eyes narrow upon the purple colored man. Her sharpened horn turned to look him square in the face. His comment burned deep in her chest. A sigh fell from her maw before snapping back at the moon man. What is this woman doing now Seer?? Is she not creating an enemy over a leather bag? If the man came to us and asked for his fucking bag back, I am sure he would have gotten it from our queen. It is about manning up, or keeping an eye on your shit. Her honey voice was calm and almost soothing. Shaking cream tresses her attention drew back upon the challenge. Then the boy with the foxes appeared... Sacre right? Raeden smiled listening to him speak. He was not accusing of any sleuth nor questioning the reason the queen was not fighting for it. No Cowboy did not travel with her. I guess he wanted to hide at home. Her shoulders shrugged. I am sure the queen gave a better option than fighting. You know she never resorts to a battle. Her voice reassured the boy, then the queen arrived followed by her fellow specter Iona.

Sweet tones wanted to chuckle as she addressed the seer quickly and promptly. She spoke like a true queen and Raeden could not help but to stop and listen to her. The Mountain never asked the queen for the bag back. Raeden nodded her head with agreement. Her velvet maw reached out and touched her shoulder I know you would have given it back if she would have asked. I did not think a bag would cause this much turmoil... A sigh fell from her mouth watching the challenge continue. A small voice rang in her ear that made her chuckle. I think she is burning her bridge faster than she can get off of it...

Iona was the next to speak up and correct the Seer. Her venom like words snaped and lashed at the man. He was lucky it was just worded at this point. She spoke up speaking about the stealthing. Raeden waited until she was done. A pale girl came into the mix. Her reasoning was a good one, and she spoke her mind simply. I agree with the girl, she speaks clearly and simply. Maybe the man needs a lesson or two in keeping his stuff safe. Everything unraveled and unfolded in front of the specters eyes. Iona and the seer battled each other in a fine game of witty remarks and snapping at each other. The moon doctor would add in his two sense every now and again. The cackling hens went on and on for what felt like hours. It was only a few minutes that had passed. The specter pinned her ears to her skull tired of the others running circles and playing the blame game.Finally, after Iona spoke with the boy, there was a chance for her to speak. You know, why don't you spend a day in our shoe's Seer, or if anyone has a problem with our job, or what we do. I gladly accept you to join the ranks for a day. I do not see anyone else stepping up around here to try and gather information about anything other than someone else's business. Does Iona or I tell anyone around here how to do their job? If there is an issue with the way that we run things in the stealth ranks I invite you to come seek Iona out and me. We can't read minds so just like Iona said if you do not tell us about someone or something missing we do not know, especially if it is personally related. You act as if we do not speak or consult with our king and queen before any action is done. As for getting caught might, I add I was not caught; if I was caught then, the whole fucking argument wouldn't be happening right now. You know I am not greedy, and I know Iona is not either. I have given my items to others that I feel deserve or have a connection to them. I give them to the herd and to anyone who needs something. That is OUR job. A herd looks out for one another am I wrong? If the king did not agree with the cause he would not be fighting right now. He would have asked the queen just to give back the bag. So are you questioning the king's authority to stand up for the rights of the herd? Why can we not stand together as a herd? Let the Fall's Burn their Bridge, but let's not burn bridges in our own herd. Shaking her head she looked to the one winged boy.Iona is right. In the end, your leader stands for what she believes is right, and so does ours; sometimes that leads to war. It is all a part of the temperamental game of life. I am Raeden and this is Tin by the way. She reached out and bumped Iona's shoulder You did good, thank you for standing up for me and us. She spoke soft enough only for Iona to hear.

Image Credits

@Iona @Alune @Erthe @Sacre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching] - by Raeden - 11-07-2016, 09:31 PM