the Rift

[OPEN] Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
By the time I made it to the Edge, Isopia's battle was already underway and there was already a crowd gathered to watch. I didn't necessarily agree that fighting over a leather bag was the best or smartest thing to do, but I trusted that Isopia had her reasons. I had to trust her, if I didn't then we would never be able to work together and the Falls would fall even farther into ruin. I sighed, though, as I listened to the bickering back and forth between the Edge members, some criticizing and some supporting. The amount of anger they displayed over a leather bag was concerning.

Zero and Csilla were the only ones from the Falls, besides myself, that had arrived and this made me frown. "Cowboy isn't here?" But I suppose I didn't really need to ask because the Edgers were commenting on his absence. I sighed and closed my eyes, frowning. I couldn't believe that he wouldn't show up after sending his own Czarina to get his stolen item back for him. And he was supposed to be a warrior. What kind of warrior sent his Czarina off to battle for him? I could only imagine what kind of a fit my mother was having over this mess.

In the wake of the battle I knew that there would be much to be done. From the comments that I was hearing some of the Edgers seemed to think that an alliance was ending over a disagreement over some bags, and that disappointed me. If an alliance was fragile enough to end over a disagreement over material possessions then it was it really a strong alliance to begin with? Would they be that narrow minded that they would let the loss of an item, something being recovered for one of our own, drive a wedge between us?

Disappointing.

But I could concern myself with the politics later, that wasn't why I was there right then. I was there to support my fellow Czarina, the aftermath would have to wait until I knew the outcome and knew that Isopia was going to be okay. 

"."

you won't forget the heavy steps it took to let it go
close your eyes, count to ten, hold your breath and fly
image credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watching you burn your bridge [Challenge watching] - by Ranjiri - 11-07-2016, 11:35 PM