the Rift

The stern mother of spring

Revenant Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

REVENANT
i'm waking up i feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems grow

His medusa gaze lavished the snowy lands with lack luster attention: danced upon the naked trees, the icicle adorned branches, and the few birds that hadn't dared venture south for the winter. His breath was even as he walked and it purled in sultry tendrils skywards... but as he travelled solitary so did he thoughts. They were solemn mostly, pondering secondly. His latest conundrum was the quest the Goddess of the Moon had given him, to bond with someone so fiercely that the relationship's likeness was that of chains. That infernal woman asked him to ruin all that he'd accomplished with his walls – opposing like a thick sheet of ice! He was cold. He was calm. He wasn't easily broken anymore (or rather it wasn't worn plainly on his exterior). Instead of anger, Revenant felt annoyance but there was no use in raging what he could not change, what she refused to relinquish either.

Alas, he was fraught with indecision. Before him forked a path with various directions he could wander... but the least worn one was the most beneficial. It was uncharted terrain full of frightening possibilities... yet he must brave them to obtain his desires. It was not often he desired things and so he should traverse it, emboldened. He should.

But bonds weren’t forged strong as metal overnight.

Call it cowardice or procrastination; he could forget his dilemmas for now (it amazed him how many he’d accumulated since breaching Helovia). There was a strikingly painted woman a few feet ahead of him standing in the snow. Her façade was a pensive one until her eyes found his inkblot body stark against the pristine ivory. Winter was not the man’s playground – not that he skulked and hid. He just amended that he couldn’t even if he wished. ”Hello.” he offered not unkindly but dully, his voice deadened like the tempo-beating heart buried in his chest. His pallid gaze settled on her, licking the contours of her body not in a perverse way or a sultry way, but as a means of stimulation.

Her body was a myriad of bright colors, after all.

Messages In This Thread
The stern mother of spring - by Morphu'um - 11-02-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: The stern mother of spring - by Revenant - 11-03-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: The stern mother of spring - by Morphu'um - 11-09-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: The stern mother of spring - by Evers - 11-14-2012, 07:09 PM