the Rift

The stern mother of spring

Morphu'um Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

WE WILL ALL LAUGH
at gilded butterflies

Light embraced the stranger's stark physique with an austere veil, keen and luminous. He stuck out like a sore thumb among the array of pristine white, and the chromatic vixen smiled affably toward him. She dipped her head as he offered her a greeting, his words, although lacking buoyancy, were enough to spark a conversation. "Hello," she returned, the feminine cadence of her voice egressing from her body like an organza veil of sound. The fluidness of the words surprised even the orchestrator. A puff of smoke burst from her lungs, and she watched the ebony stallion with a glimmer of curiosity pooling in her cerulean eyes.

"I am Morphu'um," she proclaimed, this time a bit less suave. Her chest trembled with a sharp inhalation, and she studied him, drinking in his masculine countenance. His eyes, the color of topaz, roamed her anatomy. Suddenly, a pang of insecurity reared its ugly head. She abruptly became aware of the cluster of burs in her coarse mane; the mud which clung to her hooves, adhering to the lengthy follicles of her winter coat like the stench of blood. "I -uh, I don't suppose you could tell me where I am?"

[ ooc ; Please excuse the somewhat crummy quality of this, and also the shortness. I'm currently trying to find my muse for her. Expect longer posts from now on! ]

Messages In This Thread
The stern mother of spring - by Morphu'um - 11-02-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: The stern mother of spring - by Revenant - 11-03-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: The stern mother of spring - by Morphu'um - 11-09-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: The stern mother of spring - by Evers - 11-14-2012, 07:09 PM