the Rift

[OPEN] Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!]

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine
[Image: untitled_1_by_lainey_lou-damwoax.png]

Okay, new players on the roster (beside's me and Sparky over here)

1) Mathéo a.k.a. Li'l Matty - Now I really met this kid riiight after he'd been born, so I feel a rather big-brotherly sense about him. Zero the Great said I had to be "responsible" and a "role model" and I'm not 100% sure I like the sound of that, but Matty seems like a cool kid, the shiny little rascal, and hanging out with him is gonna be no problem. If we get near the water I'll make sure he looks out for the red sea-stabby things. That's responsible enough, right?

["Ya think so? I might have to take you up on that, shorty." I grin down at him, which is a bit redundant. I'm grinning at everything. I have spread across my face the Great Perma-Grin of 2K16]

2) Kolr a.k.a. Kolr my heart with rainbows and sunshine daisies - (You tell anyone I said that I'll kick you ass) Now her appearance sent my competitive streak OVER 9000!!!!!! Cause like, you can't look like a wuss in front of your girl, am I right?!

[When I see her arrive I forget about the boys for a second and wave a wing at her. Please notice my slightly dopey expression and kindly slap me if i aver look like that again.]

3) Vinati a.k.a. Vinnie Boombatz - Awwwww yeahhhh Co-Captain of the kickass wonky-looking blaze squad! I don't know her well but she'd got a sweet smile and a great attitude, i'm sure we'll get along fine.

[Outnumbered? well I suppose I was at this point, but let be real, I could definitely take these little whippersnappers. "AYE FAIR LADY! I am outnumbered, but I have superior strength and experience, I can't take all three of you here and now--"

4) Vastra a.k.a. Vasa, Sister-mine and Queen of Everything

["VASA! What's doin, Sis?! Sparky here was just sayin' he could beat be and a ballgame."  Will you LOOK at my awesome sister?! I know she hates crowds and yet she comes and stands by me (even if I didn't really need help) because cause that's the kind of loyal sonofabitch she is. Good-golly-god-damn am I lucky to have her!]

Alrighty, roster set! GAME TIME BITCHES!!

Sparky is quick to assign everyone to teams and sound the charge--

EXCEPT HOLD UP WAIT A MUNITE ERROR ERROR SOMETHING NOT RIGHT

Oh. He assigned Kolr to my team.

FUCK YOU I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!! Like of COURSE I want to include her and she should have fun (god knows it's hard enough to coax a smile out of her) but like, you've seen her walk right? No I DON'T care about losing you ignorant swine! it's a game, what do i care if i win?! I was just saying what if she trips and gets HURT?! Or what If she get's embarrassed?!

FUUUUUCK WHAT DO I DO?! I can't just stop the game like "No she can't walk she can't be on my team!" I'm irresponsible, not and asshole.

Shit shit shit, ok. I guess I might just have to make myself look like an asshole? Do what i usually do for Vastra, put other's attention on me so she can just do her thing and adjust to her comfort level! (I'm so suave guys.)

While everyone's taking their positions I take a dashing detour over to where Kolr was standing and do some hella-fast whispering. "Hey, whistle if you want to play, but don't sweat it, I gotchu!" And ziiiiip, back to the starting positions. "TEAM SUN HAWK - READY TO PROCEED WITH THE ASS-KICKING!"

Aaaand we're off! "Vas! Watch the goal!" I shout and hurtle forward with a spectacular war cry. But Sparky's too quick and is the first to grab the ball. He doesn't seem to keep the ball very long and so, almost before I can think, I'm hurtling after Vinnie in an attempt to steal to ball.

Team: Sun Hawk (creative, I know)

Castor attempts to STEAL
Castor
someday you'll blow us all away

image | coding
FLECTERE SI NEQUEO SUPEROS, ACHERONTA MOVEBO
if I cannot move heaven I will raise hell
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Castor in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take me out to the ball game [DRAGONBALL - calling foals!] - by Castor - 11-17-2016, 12:10 AM