the Rift

[PRIVATE] Synonyms for hypocrite

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Bruises and broken bones were at least less dangerous than lacerations and cuts, not as prone to infection and insects, but I found that the pain was remarkably worse.

Every step makes it feel like someone is violently kicking me, and the headache caused by my rather bruised face has only let up as of ten minutes ago. Duir has given away the fact that I look like shit with the way his emotions swell with sympathy anytime he makes eye contact with me; being completely unscathed himself (as he always is after our fights, the coward), you’d think he might feel some guilt for having not helped. Instead, he’s offered no apologies, and little condolences, despite his piteous glances; in fact, he’s not said anything to me at all.

So, when we walk back out onto the sandy ribbon breasting the sea, the starlight twinkling on the dark waves, I’m surprised to hear his gentle, methodical voice touch into my mind.

It’s dangerous here, he hesitates, pausing with his hooves still planted firmly on grassy earth. His subtle refusal annoys me, a single reproachful glance shot back to him as I continue on my merry way.

"It’s dangerous everywhere, if you haven’t noticed," I remark with a darkly humored snort. If we’re not going to hang out anywhere that I’ve been in a skirmish, we’re gonna have to leave Helovia. Besides, I want to spend time with the cool misty cast off of the sea kissing against my sore side, while dreaming of the Hot Springs so far out of my needy reach.

Looking down the beach as I stiffly (broken ribs and all) approach the whisper of the waves, I freeze, ears lifting and golden eyes narrowing at the sight of the same mare who’d kicked my ass last time I was here. Maybe I should have held my tongue just now, I think to myself, no sooner than Duir chimes in: I told you.

[ OOC: Lolol "ohshit" ]

Art by Esa82@DA

@Isopia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 10-24-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 10-26-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 10-26-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 11-02-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 11-04-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 11-04-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 11-04-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 11-11-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 11-16-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 11-16-2016, 12:51 PM