the Rift

[PRIVATE] Synonyms for hypocrite

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

“I should be glad as well,” she says, and I follow her words with a small snort. If she really was, she’d already have thought of it. Unless, and it would be a first, I’d actually managed to teach someone something, rather than just rousing upset with my quick tongue. Sure, I’d once sort of helped Glacia feel better about having adopted out her son, but this time, well, this time it feels different. What had gone on with Sialia’s daughter had been born of a mutual respect and concern for one another, whereas I didn’t really care for this woman, apology or not.

She validates the thoughts flitting through my mind, her words drawing softness to the expression that had been, mostly, just a glower. I’d taught her a lesson? Well, what do you know! A smile almost blooms across my lips, her calculative voice stilling its rise.

"Good," I say, my crown lifting into its most elitist of heights, the tight knot of anger and worry knitted within my chest loosening ever so slightly at the verbal promise she won’t go she-dragon on me (or anyone else just standing somewhere) again, "who are you, anyway?"

The question is sudden, but not really irrational. I had, after all, seen her in numerous gatherings of the Helovian people, and, with the roughest part of the conversation out of the way, it seems a good time to learn the name of the woman who had almost murdered me with misplaced rage. I might even give her my real name, if she asks after mine, too.

Or I might not. I definitely won’t give her a name at all unless she asks, and she can call me rude if she wants.

Don’t be an ass, Duir’s voice chimes, from where he still accompanies the mare's bonded dragon, my ears falling back ever so slightly in a desire to tell him to freaking shut it.

I do what I want.

[ OOC: maybe one day he'll learn a lesson or two himself. xDD ]

Art by Esa82@DA

@Isopia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 10-24-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 10-26-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 10-26-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 11-02-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 11-04-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 11-04-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 11-04-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 11-11-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 11-12-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Rikyn - 11-16-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: Synonyms for hypocrite - by Isopia - 11-16-2016, 12:51 PM