the Rift

[PRIVATE] Follow [RANJIRI]

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

DRAGOMIR
hoping for the best, just hoping nothing happens

They are both quiet as the follow the bird, Dragomir, especially, highly skeptical of the entire situation. Having been told about the beasts that could be spotted in this wood by more than just Ranjiri, the painted stallion finds that he rather dislikes each malevolent shadow less and less, as they pass by in the hundreds, and he eyes each with a wary glance for a pair of watching eyes. Not entirely sure what he might do if they were attacked, he is, at least, prepared for one.

Still, they travel far into the wood, the crafter about to suggest that they turn around, talking bird be damned, before they went too far, and became lost. When the shouting of the bird stops, however, his curiosity is again roused, the massive stallion pressing close to his gold-trimmed darling as they break through the last row of trees.

While Ranjiri looks for the creature, Dragomir knows where the bird has gone, an odd, cold sensation racing across his skin as he looks into the dark space beneath the roots. When a wolf appears rather than a bird, he takes a powerful stride forward in defense of the pregnant mare, before realizing that the beast has something with it. Pausing, and back tracking multiple, small steps for his single, defensive charge, Dragomir looks at the round object with his ears perked and crystalline eyes shining, having only ever seen one egg not belonging to a dragon before, a long, long while ago, when most of Helovia had all been trapped in the Heart Caves, and the rest rampaged upon the surface.

The hatching of the thing is equally unexpected, Dragomir looking up from the blushingly intimate moment between Ranjiri and the still-within-the-cracking-shell Mara, to notice how very gaunt the mother was. His eyes darken momentarily with sadness, though he remains quiet, not wanting to spoil the bonding between his love and her new companion with such sorrow as death.

"A snake?" he asks, when he’s sure it’s polite to, "but the other one was a bird, and a wolf."

That the notion perplexes him is probably an understatement; his face is bewildered as he looks from the small reptile back to the sometimes avian but now mammal mother it allegedly belonged to.

"They aren’t even the same thing at all!" he blusters, completely thrown by the entire irrational situation.

[ OOC: I'M AWFUL SMACK ME ]

a thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
(I won't ever ask if you don't ever tell me)

image by ali<3

@Ranjiri
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Follow [RANJIRI] - by Random Event - 10-27-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Follow [RANJIRI] - by Ranjiri - 10-27-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: Follow [RANJIRI] - by Dragomir - 10-29-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Follow [RANJIRI] - by Random Event - 10-31-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Follow [RANJIRI] - by Ranjiri - 11-07-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Follow [RANJIRI] - by Dragomir - 11-23-2016, 10:47 AM