the Rift

The missing pieces [STEALTH RANK]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

Velveteen lips curled over the lion mans pinprick wolf-shaped inisors as he awoke, stretching his mouth wide in a yawn. There was a call among the trees, that had been the noise that had caused him to stir. Collecting himself after a few moments of pulling his limbs and stretching his flaxen bodice out, the pale man finally stood and weerily glanced at his surroundings. Ah, The Edge.
He was still getting used to waking up in Helovia but it wasn't a disappointment, not at all. There was a comfort here not achievable anywhere else thus far; he felt protected. It wasn't as if he could ever be free of looking over his back once a minute though.

And so the perlino heeded the call of his superior; he understood that it could of belonged to Iona, Readen or even the Queen herself. While he had not met any of these fascinating women, he had heard their names uttered about his mist strangled home numerous time, and how could he not know the names of his commanders?

You might assume that the tired vampire would rather not receive direction or orders, but Toulouse was actually rather excited to be given something to do. While he still had so much exploring left to do, an actual task to occupy his rolling brain would do him wonders.
Now approaching the area from whence the voice had come, the geldings curled ears remained pricked for clues on the whereabouts of the woman and soon the figure of a pegasus was presented to him.
The only question was however was which of the ladies in question was she.

Those bushy caramel curls fell over his face and he gently shook them away, noticing he was the first to arrive and there was no one else to start a conversation nor diffuse the tension, so it was the golden man who spoke up.
"Good Morning my lady, I am Toulouse. New to these ranks and this land entirely"
He bowed his head as he spoke, unsure how else to greet this woman of superior rank. The vampire let his mouth hang agape for a moment, his tongue flicking over the tips of his long, sharp incisors before he quickly shut his chops and turned his nose to the others approaching.

lunarblues

loooloo will check out the thistle meadows!!
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
The missing pieces [STEALTH RANK] - by Iona - 10-27-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: The missing pieces [STEALTH RANK] - by Toulouse - 10-28-2016, 08:22 AM