the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wandering Roots

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
Relieve my elegant mind,
She listened to the pegasus speak, willing to listen to whatever words she had to say. Whether it was good or not, Aelfwine was used to being a wall. She was able to listen and not take anything too close to her heart. But the mare had confirming words – speaking of Tilney as though she could see him right there. Slowly, the dappled mare nodded, her heavy ashen antlers swinging through the air gently. Then, a snort, and another rebuttal. All Aelfwine could do was simply offer the mare a small shrug. “It’s just weird to me, honestly. He doesn’t seem the type to bang and leave.” She added in, her head swiveling away from the mare for a few moments. “That’s more my style – but if he knew that he’d be so upset.” She offered the mare a light hearted laugh and a wink.

Just gives me fuel to be mad at him now. So thanks for that.” She added on. “Oh, and he’s my brother so don’t think you’re stepping on any boundaries.’At least none on my end. Arah on the other hand was a completely different story.’ She thought to herself, finding the courage to put the idea aside for the time being – not wanting to express her thoughts to the mare. And as she spoke of family traditions, she felt her body gravitate closer to the mare, entering the water a small amount until it reached her knees (while still giving Nephele a good amount of space). “I’m not the father, obviously, but I can offer names for you. I’m not sure he’d be able to make it there immediately when they’re born.” Her lips formed a small tight line.

She shifted her weight again, her ashen tail danced across her hips briefly as she lowered her lips to the water, taking a small amount of it to drink as she thought over names. “For boys, I think some good names might be Byron and Jude. As for girls, I can only think of one name. Carlisle.” She spoke matter-of-factly as she looked at Nephele. “So let’s hope one of them is a boy, at least.” She added with another wink.

I will let him know, if that’s what you wish for. You’ll be in the Dragon’s Throat? What is your name?” She questioned calmly and quietly. “I’m Aelfwine, for reference.” She noted as a second thought. The idea of being an aunt again seemed hard to believe, and while it was exciting, the dappled doe didn’t want to get her hopes up.

"Talk."
come on, come on —
let the warmth close your eyes.
aelfwine
image | coding

@Nephele

Messages In This Thread
Wandering Roots - by Nephele - 10-28-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Aelfwine - 11-03-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Nephele - 11-03-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Aelfwine - 11-03-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Wandering Roots - by Nephele - 11-15-2016, 02:12 PM