the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm Living In A Memory

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She wanted it all to stop. The throbbing pain in her head and on the cuts seeping blood from her knees, and she couldn't think of any way of releasing the stress other than the loud sobs that left her soft lips. She was dizzy and mentally drained, ready to pass out in the mess of her broken heart and mind until someone landed behind her. His words were what brought her upright; not enough to fully stand, but just so she could look in his direction. She hadn't expected him to come so close to her face, causing it to grow warm at such sudden intimacy as she tried to pull back on her disheveled legs. It took her a moment before finally she wasn't awkwardly fumbling, and her eyes watching him cautiously as she wondered just where she should go next with his question. She supposed being simple would have to do.

"Everything," she croaked out softly, voice hoarse and eyes continuing to brim with tears. They didn't fall yet, and she was thankful for it, as she let hazel eyes study this man's surprisingly stark features. He was definitely muscular, and she couldn't help but note that he was indeed handsome; not in the way Quilyan was, but in a more... brutish manner. Yet even as she thought of this it wasn't at all in a sexual way, because despite what her previous encounter implied, Myrrine was one of the least promiscuous creatures you would find. And so as this stallion seemed to study her with different thoughts in mind, she was simply observing for the sake of sizing up who she was dealing with. Maybe when she had been younger she could trust strangers, but she was a big girl now; and had learned quite quickly that not all strangers were friendly.

She wondered which kind of stranger this one would be.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Graasovel - sorry it's so short, Myrrine wasn't in the mood to play games today xD ALSO TAKE YOUR TIME I KNOW I REPLIED REALLY FAST AND LIFE IS BUSY
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 10-30-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 11-28-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 11-28-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 11-29-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 11-29-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 12-04-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 12-04-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 12-21-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 12-23-2016, 12:24 AM