the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm Living In A Memory

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

Oh, but it was everything. Much more than he could ever realize. As the tears unconsciously spilled against her dainty cheeks she followed his gaze to the setting sun; its colors and spectacular view enough to momentarily quell the sorrow deep within her. Yet as he continued to speak she couldn't help but offer a soft, bitter laugh, a sad smile matching those watery eyes as she responded much more quietly,"If only your company wasn't such a mess." She was soon standing on her scabbed legs, her lips slowly grazing over them to clean away the dirt and dried blood caking at the edges, before once again turning to explore the recesses of the horizon thoughtfully.

What brought a man here to talk to a sad young woman? Did he find fun in it? Or did he simply not have anything better to do? She began to assume the latter as he was claiming he was free of any further plans in the evening, still looking at her with those intense eyes. She met them again patiently, watching for any movement he might make, because for once in Myrrine's young life she did not trust. Now it wasn't because there was anything wrong with this one named Gaal, he seemed to be rather kind in his own stoic way; but it was because the spotted dove had given her heart to so many, had spilled her emotions and her soul out onto the floor and had received only more pain in return. She had played the game of crying on the shoulder of any passerby who had been willing to listen. She had listened to their reassurances, their promises that all will be better and that they will be there to help her. Yet in the end she was always left alone. She didn't feel the need to start the cycle again with this newcomer.

"What did that word mean? The one you used to call me something," she breathed quietly, still watching the sunset and its swirling colors dance among the clouds,"I don't believe I've heard anyone use that word before. Please excuse my manners Sir Gaal, my name is Myrrine, and I can only apologize that our meeting here today has been rather, well, abrupt." How else was she supposed to explain that he had basically caught her bawling her eyes out about how much her life sucked. Good job Myrrine, way to make it all about you. Selfish bitch. She mentally winced at every single reprimand she gave herself in her tortured mind, and with each one her wings flickered ever so softly; the only sign that anything was amiss in that pretty little head of hers.

She remained quiet for some time, simply studying further out of the Heavenly Fields and looking over every place she had been when she was still a child with her friends. The thought left a slightly nicer smile on her face, as she finally turned to Gaal quietly, an almost mischievous gleam in her eyes,"If you'd be willing to go for a little stroll with me Sir, I would appreciate it. There's something I'd like to show you." For once her politeness did not encourage her to stay, because if this man was so interested in figuring out just what was on her mind, then he would have to humor her a little longer. She wouldn't admit that in some way, this was meant to prolong his stay before he too grew bored, and left her to her own, miserable, devices once again.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Graasvoel
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 10-30-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 11-28-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 11-28-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 11-29-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 11-29-2016, 05:28 PM