the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm Living In A Memory

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

He seemed to be distracted by something, but by what the mare couldn't fathom, and with long lashes cupped delicately over hazel eyes she watched him as he listened quite patiently. Though he wasn't responding as much as she thought he would, he obviously was listening; because soon she was asking her own questions. As her smile faded and formed into an expression of thoughtfulness, she finally turned to face him and began to softly speak again in her tender tones,"In all honesty, I never got the chance to ask him. He was always a fragile thing, Vincent was his name, and even as time went on he never quite got his confidence. Something, or someone, seemed to have really scared him." Letting the air leave her lips in a soft sigh, she took a step into the small creek, ignoring the shivers running up her ink dipped limb and watching the ripples in her reflection.

She would have found out eventually she assumed, if he hadn't vanished in thin air just shortly after the invasion of the Falls. He had been at her side as they watched, and she had begged him to leave, to not watch the horror unfolding; because how could they stand by when something so awful was happening between two different lands. All because they didn't approve of their Goddess's actions. Yet that was but a hazy memory in her mind, it nothing but a whisper in her dreams, because when would she ever see Vincent again? Would she ever? Although she loved him so deeply as a friend, had helped him through many of his panic attacks, she knew that he would most likely not return. He had already been gone when she met him, for her to assume he would come back would be unrealistic.

"Gaal, has anyone simply left you? They never said a word and just disappeared, never to return?" she asked softly in the brisk night air, looking at the stars that had begun to shine down on them. A gentle breeze fluttered through her milky mane, and after a moment of silence she looked back into those sharp eyes he possessed, studying his handsome face for a moment with her own curious one; before finally turning herself to fully face him,"Forgive me for coming off as rude, but why do you care what I'm upset about? Are you expecting something in return? Although I have an awful habit of becoming intimate with men when I'm in an emotionally unstable state, I intend on breaking it." Her lashes fluttered patiently, never once wavering from his marked skull, waiting for an answer. The Myrrine of the past would have never assumed such a thing, sex would have never crossed her mind at all. She would have appreciated the help, would have seen Gaal as a kind man who just wanted to help.

Hell, the Myrrine before fucking Quilyan would have probably felt that way. But she knew better now, not because men were necessarily sex hungry; but she knew what her looks could do to a man's mind. She never intended on abusing it, but it was an asset she had that could easily sway something in her favor. She had begun to distrust men in general, especially the ones who looked at her with sweet eyes and showered her with compliments. The ones that seemed to talk so smoothly without taking a pause in their speech. They were the monsters in the night that could steal her in the night without a moments notice. So even though she didn't mind this man's company, was happy to speak with him and humor him with some of her past; she couldn't help but feel there was an ulterior motive. The world had made the spotted butterfly angel jaded, and the scars upon her heart would never heal.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Graasvoel
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 10-30-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 11-28-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 11-28-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 11-29-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 11-29-2016, 05:28 PM