the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm Living In A Memory

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She had struck a nerve unintentionally, the hardened look in his eyes a clear indicator of his displeasure. It only intensified as his head abruptly turned away, and something within her lurched in his direction, to help him find comfort in the sorrow he was feeling. Yet she did not move, too curious to find the answer to her next question that almost seemed to go over his head. Taking a deep breath she stepped closer to him, about to speak an apology until he was quick to answer her, hard eyes now staring into her own soft ones as he spoke the honest truth. It caused her to falter. She didn't know what to make of him and what he was saying, nor did she know what to think of the way he paused when she had batted her eyelashes patiently.

This was entirely new to her. She did not delve into the life of fun flirting and casual sex, did not find amusement in soft giggling whispers that led to languid moans in the dead of night; because not only did she not think that anyone would find the thought to be appealing to her, but it was something that didn't entirely marvel her. What she had done with Quilyan was a heated mistake, her own desire to be comforted fueled by his own, and thus had led to what her life was now. That wasn't something she couldn't find herself wanting again. Swallowing and letting his words register, she took a moment to search his eyes, and she realized then that maybe he wasn't so different than herself.

Was this what she had been trying to heal that evening with Quilyan? The realization of such a thought hit her hard and she had to look away, face heating not only because he had obviously told her he wanted to have... relations with her, but because she couldn't believe it had taken her so long to realize why she had come onto her former lover so strongly. Taking a soft breath to regain her composure, she finally met his eyes again with slightly more confidence, speaking in a hushed tone,"I apologize for upsetting you. The point I wanted to make with that question was that it hurts to grow attached to someone and to have them leave. It's happened to me three times. Forgive my defensive demeanor towards you, my life has been swept into many directions currently and it's hard coping with that, especially when a handsome man seems intent with other things in mind. And although the offer doesn't sound entirely unappealing-"

She paused to take in a deep breath, face still flushed as she couldn't believe she was admitting to that. She took a moment to swallow and watch him, wondering if she should tell him yes just so that he would leave without that pained look in his eyes. Except she would be hurting herself in the process as well should she accept him simply for his sake. Her hooves began to move of their own accord, bringing him to his side as her muzzle found solace in the swell of his neck, eyes fluttering shut as his scent surrounded her nostrils strongly. He smelled of pine and the ocean, the salt and trees a tantalizing mix that she used to know so well. He was from a land where her memories had killed her inside. She didn't plan on moving anytime soon, simply letting her body attempt to fully embrace his; because had anyone hugged him in a chaste way?

"I am not a woman who can do things with no strings attached."

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Graasvoel - We can have them post once or twice more if you'd like or we can leave it! It's hard for me to plan when writing because it depends on how Myrrine reacts and blegh. I'm okay with him leaving or whatever but should he react differently then I'm okay with continuing as well :D
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 10-30-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 11-28-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 11-28-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 11-29-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 11-29-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 12-04-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 12-04-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Graasvoel - 12-21-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: I'm Living In A Memory - by Myrrine - 12-23-2016, 12:24 AM