the Rift

[OPEN] Seal You Later!

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine
[Image: untitled_1_by_lainey_lou-damwoax.png]

Good golly god damn! I was late. Can you even believe that? LATE!  Now if you ask me late for what precisely well I couldn't exactly tell you because, obviously, i didn't know 'cause my tardy-ass self got distracted again and now whatever happened on the beach and had so many people drawn to it was over! People were leaving, crowd dispersing and not a god damn trace of what in the name of Gaucho happened here!

........I bet it was something pretty cool.........

Ok reader, I like you, so I'm gonna be honest but you have to P R O M I S E not to tell anyone what you saw ok? Deal? Deal.

So I had zipped onto the beach, so damn ready to be a part of basically everything and I got zilch. I don't think O've ever been so disappointed! I mean, leave it to a kid to be dramatic
 but disappointment is, hands down, the worst emotion I have felt so far. Like this is worse than when I was affraid that mom had left. At least then for a bit I had had Vasa. But was she here now? Nooooooooo~~~ (I swear she is harder to keep tabs on than a sunbeam on a clear morning.) 

So anyway, back to my obvious intsta-depression. I'd rushed in to try and catch the last of the.... of the happenings, excited and bouncy suave as I always am only tho find the lot of no good motherfuckers LEAVING a perfectly good beach! (Another side note: Why would anyone ever voluntarily leave the beach?!) I was crestfallen, as in my crest of spiky baby-mane had literally fallen when my head hung down. I continued forward, seeking the solace of the slow lap lap of ocean on the sand. (lol listen to me talk about solace like I'm good at poetic imagery or some shit, when did I get so eloquent?) But seriously tho, sad. Mega sad. What was I gonna do if I couldn't find Vastra again? 

Awww fuck no, now I'm thinking about that and just... ugh! I can even!

Momentarily defeated, I flop dramatically dow in the shallows, gaining at least a satisfying splash. In the few inches of waster, the little remnant of waves lapped at my boring ass brown side and I let out a super pathetic whiney bitch-moan "Ahhh I'm the woooooorst broootherrrrr! I lost her agaaaaiiiinn!"

Like I said, Reader, don't fucking tell anyone I did that.

Castor
someday you'll blow us all away

image | coding

@Vastra
FLECTERE SI NEQUEO SUPEROS, ACHERONTA MOVEBO
if I cannot move heaven I will raise hell
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Castor in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Seal You Later! - by Vastra - 10-30-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Seal You Later! - by Castor - 10-31-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Seal You Later! - by Vesper - 10-31-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Seal You Later! - by Vastra - 11-11-2016, 11:08 PM