the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire escape

Saartjie Posts: 11
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
ali

S A A R T J I E

Saartjie had not seen hide nor hair of her dearest older brother since the day on the beach when she'd told him that the Elephant General had made his home within the Edge's borders. She would have thought that that little tidbit of information would have made Sunjata seek her out and beg for her forgiveness and ask her to go to the Dragon's Throat with him. She was grossly disappointed when he didn't. What kind of brother would leave his darling baby sister in a place where the Elephant General ran wild?

A terrible, selfish, stupid brother, that's what kind.

She didn't need Sunjata, though. She wanted him, so she could live without him if she needed wanted to. No big deal. And besides, she had Graasovel hanging on her every word, which was nice. It reminded her of being back home in Dorobo where she had many more playthings besides her brother and the man she had been promised to.

A loud splash drew the mare's attention and she lifted her head and looked toward the pond. The stark blue of Sunjata's coat and wings stood out dramatically against the green background. Saartjie thought about leaving amd not gracing her brother with her presence at all, but then that wouldn't be any fun. Oh no, not when she could toy with him and then let him think she was leaving to go back to Gaal. That sounded like so much fun.

With her decision made, Saar approached the pond. She stopped at the very bank and she waited for Sunjata to lift his head from under the water. "Probeer om weg te was jou skande, lelike eendjie?" She called out when he lifted his head. "Jy dalk nodig jef om jouself te verdrink."

"."

Translation:
Probeer om weg te was jou skande, lelike eendjie - trying to wash away your shame, ugly duckling?
jy dalk nodig jef om jouself te verdrink - you might need to drown yourself

Love left me hollow
I'm with you in the end
Cold, crippled and shallow
Don't leave me here again
img credits

@Sunjata

Messages In This Thread
fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 11:24 PM