the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire escape

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark

S  U  N  J  A  T  A

Jealousy did run deep with the prince, yet he did his best to understand. If Saar planned on living in the Edge, he was sure that if Graasvoel truly loved his sister that he’d do anything he could to protect her from the devils. And so, he didn’t worry too much. Instead, he did his best to have a career, something established for when his darling sister came crying back to his side. Yet, as his head lifted from the waters and he shook the liquid from his ears, a familiar voice called across the water in a snarky tone. His head swiveled to her, spotting her beautiful colored body among the shade of the trees. His legs began to take him closer to his sister, until his hooves reached solid ground and he was able to pull himself from the water’s edge with a smile to Saartjie.

Waarom die vyandigheid my pragtige duif?” He cooed to her, tilting his head as if he innocently didn’t know. Deep down, the blue bird knew the reasons. And after a few moments he sighed, a swift sound slipped past his ebony nostrils as he shook his head, the water dripping down his nose and along his chest. “Ek is jammer Saartjie.” He admitted to her, his head lowering to look upon the ground, but his gaze still flickered up to his sister to see what she would say. “I’ve gotten myself a job in the Throat. The equine proves to be more interesting than I originally expected.” He began, taking a few steps toward her.

His drenched wings left his sides to extend, aiming to embrace his sister but knowing that it would be far more difficult than he truly wanted it to be. “You, however, still seem to be in beautiful condition despite living among the Elephant General.” He added in, wondering if she thought that he had forgotten. “I hope if they were to try anything that Graasvoel would protect you – that’s why I haven’t come. I need to practice my skills before trying to take on the King.” He tried to explain, his wings still expanded and willing to embrace her if she so wished.

"Talk."

Waarom die vyandigheid my pragtige duif? - Why the harsh words my beautiful dove?
Ek is jammer Saartjie. - I'm sorry Saartjie.

We slipped into midnight
like the death of the sun.
img credits

@Saartjie

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 11-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 11-17-2016, 01:53 AM