the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire escape

Saartjie Posts: 11
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
ali

S A A R T J I E

Saartjie held grudges. She remembered those that wronged her in any way, and she held grudges and Sunjata was not exempt from that even though he was her brother. So when he called her his beautiful love she snorted and rolled her eyes. "Ek is nie neer jou hoer suster?" She sneered. The look on her face spoke volumes. Yes, I remember what you called me. Add to that the fact that he had not played the role of her knight in shining armor and she was thoroughly disgusted and disappointed and had plenty to fuel her grudge.

But then he apologized, which wasn't anything new. He usually was the one to apologize first, even when Saar was the one in the wrong -- which was something she never admitted to. Thankfully for Sunjata, she typically forgave him when he apologized, which was the benefit of being her brother slash lover. No one else was afforded the same benefit.

Saartjie sighed dramatically, her head turning away from Sunjata as he spread his wings to embrace her. "You really hurt me, Jata." She murmured, only because she wanted to make her brother feel like a complete jerk. "You're supposed to protect me, not hurt me." She continued on, with the main goal of leaving her brother riddled with guilt for his action and inaction.

His proclamation that he'd gotten a job in the Dragon's Throat had the tiny made looking up at her brother. "A job?" He certainly had wasted no time in getting himself settled. She'd assumed that he would eventually come to the Edge looking for her, which again proved how wrong she was. She didn't like being wrong. She backed away, not allowing him to wrap his wings around her just yet.

"Graasovel..." She paused, thinking back to what the stallion had said when she'd been introduced to the Elephant General. "Says that the Elephant has done nothing to him." She said slowly, and while it was true that Gaal had been gone from Dorobo before the bulk of the fighting had reached them, his own kind had still suffered. "I think living here has made him soft." She said, her tone disapproving.

"Tell me, lief," The woman said. "Vertel my wat jy gaan doen om die koning."

"."

Translation:
ek is nie neer jou hoer suster - i am no longer your whore sister
lief - love
vertel my wat jy gaan doen om die koning - tell me what you're going to do to the king

Love left me hollow
I'm with you in the end
Cold, crippled and shallow
Don't leave me here again
img credits

@Sunjata

Messages In This Thread
fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 11:42 PM