the Rift

[PRIVATE] fire escape

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark

S  U  N  J  A  T  A

She should have known the hurt that she had caused him. She should have known that she was supposed to kill Graasvoel – but instead, failed, and while everyone decided to flee from the inevitable, Sunjata resulted in stealing her away with him. That was the whole rhyme and reason to treating his beautiful sister like shit. To try and get her to understand what it felt like when he relied on her to get a job done, only to fail. Did she not love him as much as he thought she did?

And then it happened; she gave in. Moving closer into his embrace, he wrapped his wings around her tenderly and let his heavy head rub gently against her feathered withers. “Ek is lief vir jou ook.” He murmured into her colorful pelt before she stepped away. His azure gaze trailing her delicate dished features as she frowned as he agreed with her words. He didn’t let it bother him, instead finding his own frown on his lips as she spoke of lovers. He shook his head briefly, but as he laid out the plan he had for them here, he could tell that it wound her up. She was excited, and that’s all Sunjata could hope for. Something to win his sister back, to take her back to him instead of being in the clutches of the blood red vulture.

Still, he couldn’t stop from touching her. He approached and brushed his lips against her withers and spine, grumbling in agreement to her words. He would make the Elephant General apologize for his crimes, beg for mercy, and destroy him. But that was in the far future – a mere dream for the moment while he established himself. Though it was hard for him to continue to dream of such victories when he worried whether or not Saarjtie stood beneath the barrel of Gaal. The thought made him sick, and he stepped back from his sister for a few moments as he sought out her gaze. “Kom om die Throat met my.” He murmured to her, his eyes sparking a hopeful light as he waited. “I miss you Saartjie. You could stay with me. I could protect you. You’d be happy there.” His words were laced with a good amount of begging. He needed her by his side.

"Talk."

Ek is leif vir jou ook. - I love you too.
Kom om die Throat met my. - Come to the Throat with me.

We slipped into midnight
like the death of the sun.
img credits

@Saartjie

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 10-30-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 10-30-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: fire escape - by Saartjie - 11-03-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: fire escape - by Sunjata - 11-17-2016, 01:53 AM