the Rift

[OPEN] low lays the devil

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Success brimmed vividly in her chest. She knew that when she reached the Edge, she’d be able to explain her story of searching for Kianzo when she stumbled across the Dorobian woman she had lead home. Perhaps the appearance of the woman would remove any alarm or anger that her precious father might have toward her for slipping from under his lawful clutches. Only time would tell, however, and she was pleased to lead the woman through the different sections of home. They did stop for a night in the Thistle Meadow, allowing Mavuto to bathe and clean herself up. During that time, Kiada wondered if she would tell her of her father from before Helovia. While it was a hard idea to grasp, she managed to figure it out after the many stories her mother had given her of life before this magical land.

And so, it wasn’t so hard of an idea to swallow. Still, as they reached the Edge, she turned her ebony head to Mavuto as Khairi swooped between the trees. “Karibu nyumbani, Mavuto.” She began, her tail swishing eagerly against her legs as she flashed her a brilliant smile. The flames that danced across her back glimpsed at gryphons and lions in her pride and courage of reaching the Edge and bringing yet another stranger home. There was so much to learn, so much to tell her and her father of how she recruited the woman despite the other offers of unicorns there. She wondered if Mavuto would be willing to go on adventures with her – perhaps another body to help search for the beloved Elephant King’s son.

Her head turned forward again as her dainty hooves stepped over a few shards of glass, her ivory striped face lifting to the sky as she whinnied out for her father – Khairi swooping from his last tree branch in search of the Elephant King in the hopes of leading him back to an ever prideful daughter.

"Talk."

Karibu nyumbani, Mavuto. - Welcome home, Mavuto.

it was in my flaws,
I found a much deeper truth
and it is from them I bloom:
a black rose
image | coding

@Tembovu <3 feel free to have Khairi find him or have Temb just show up on his own. I figured you'd prolly wanna be the one to come and greet them :)

@Mavuto and @Rikyn if you want him to show up!

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
low lays the devil - by Kiada - 10-30-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: low lays the devil - by Mavuto - 10-31-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: low lays the devil - by Tembovu - 11-07-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: low lays the devil - by Kiada - 11-10-2016, 01:35 AM