[OPEN] Candycorn Kisses

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

A fearsome groan ripped through the Blood Falls as if an angry monster was about to descend upon it—but it wasn't a monster. It wasn't really fearsome either. The noise came from the belly of Sacre, who had been tricked by some shadowy demon who gave such innocent looking candy, candy that was now tormenting the fox-boy so much so that he thought he'd rather face down an angry monster. It didn't help that his two bonded friends were sat on a fallen log, laughing at him for being so stupid as to not only ask for a trick but to eat it as well... Idiot. With a great painful sigh, he wished one of the Doctors were here, where was Timmy when you needed him? It was his own fault for asking for a trick or even entertaining the joker by answering his question. 

He walked, slowly, so slowly, through the woodland, trying to ignore the giggles following him from behind and the sudden candy that now dropped in front of him.

"No way" he moaned at the innocent treats. He was even being followed by the lying lumps of shit.

His sunken gaze caught a glance of a red leg and he tracked upwards only to find a tawny pegasus who was dropping the bundles of joy from the strands of his hair. Wordlessly, for he preferred to suffer silently, he watched the stallion with a pain-stricken face as the guy leaned down to pick one up "ehrm I wouldn't—" too late. Grimacing, Sacre eyeballed the pegasus as he proclaimed it delicious and the fox-boy wondered if he'd find it delicious later. Or maybe the trick was one tailored only for Sacre to which that just made it worse.

One more dropped into the eye of Mr. Candy Mane and Sacre didn't know whether laugh or cry if he could do either without his stomach twisting in cursed pain.

art credit

Have a very in pain Sacre haha I hope you don't mind x3
[Curse | Has a belly ache from candy for 1 thread]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Candycorn Kisses - by Graasvoel - 10-31-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Candycorn Kisses - by Sacre - 11-02-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Candycorn Kisses - by Najya - 11-11-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Candycorn Kisses - by Graasvoel - 11-29-2016, 12:34 AM