the Rift

[OPEN] Candycorn Kisses

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty
graasvoel
Ears, starkly white against the dark shadows and black mane, snapped forward at the loud moan that rumbled through the crowd. But it wasn’t a good moan (the kind borne of pleasure); no, this sounded pained. Sharp eyes glance away from the ruby, rippling water, seeking the source of the sound.

And he was rewarded with a warning: “I wouldn’t—”. His lips paused around a particularly large, crunchy, sugary treat while his head tilted questioningly. But then he took the sweet into his mouth and loudly crunched it—a little pain was always worth the pleasure.

A grin quirked up the sides of his mouth, “What eats your stomach, friend?” His gruff voice sounded around him chewing his treat— gaze drawn to the hunched posture and pained expression. Though his attention did not last long on the red-stained, black stallion for another approached them.

Raptor eyes swivel to the source of the new voice. This one was decidedly feminine, as was the slender litheness of her body. Though the red-horned was not stocky, both physiques were dwarfed by the vulture’s broad and heavy frame. He grinned, glancing towards the dragon that eagerly snatched up candies, a rough chuckle sounding at the white lizard’s unhelpful overly helpfulness.

“I’m only lucky now that I’m in your company, beautiful Najya,” he finally said, after she was finished talking. His head slowly rose from it’s scrounging of candies from the grass, red eyes not leaving the mare’s beautiful face, “Are you a nurse?” he questioned, his muzzle gesturing towards the other, black stallion, indicating her offer of advice about peppermint brought about his question.

And then he grinned, holding still, “Yes, I do,” his eyes gleamed with amusement as he answered her question—a favor from a nurse? This night may be in for more treats than he originally thought.
the vulture feeds while it can
until there's no trace left of man

@Najya @Sacre

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Candycorn Kisses - by Graasvoel - 10-31-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Candycorn Kisses - by Sacre - 11-02-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Candycorn Kisses - by Najya - 11-11-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Candycorn Kisses - by Graasvoel - 11-29-2016, 12:34 AM