the Rift

[PRIVATE] Looking for My Angel (Miykael)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
She was ready to explode; out of irritation and other things that were not appropriate to mention aloud. Stomping in the dead grass and leaves the mare searched for him almost impatiently, picking his scent up on the breeze quite quickly. She had been following his scent for miles, her current situation heightening her sensitivity to his delicious musk. An exasperated groan left ashen lips as she was ready to pace, her feathered limbs beginning to gather mud from each sinking step in the soft ground. She was ready for it to harden and freeze over like it did every winter, and she was also ready for the welcoming embrace of snow and ice that she so dearly loved. There were few things she loved in this world, and Frostfall was one of them. Steel eyes were searching with determination for the winged dunskin, her patience growing thin as the trail was beginning to grow cold.

To backtrack to the beginning of her day, December had been looking for her daughter through the crowd whom had gathered to Trick or Treat. Upon participating in this activity, the ivory lass had made the mistake of choosing Trick. Her assumption that the creature giving out said gifts was one that was utterly harmless had been a large underestimation; leaving the bulky mare with the inability to speak for an entire day. As she had tried to talk upon leaving him, it all came out jumbled and hard to decipher, making the normally articulate woman very... very frustrated. On top of all of this, she had just come into heat, and just how in the hell was she supposed to let her beloved know what exactly she wanted if she couldn't tell him. Normally Miykael was quick to respond to body language, but he was also accustomed to her upfront vocabulary, and without it she simply wasn't herself.

So with this predicament she was grumpy to say the least, not even wanting to speak with Carl who was trying his best not to laugh at the entire situation. He knew how moody she could get during her cycle, and to poke the bear at a time like this would most likely result in his untimely demise. He was fortunate that as of right now; he was the only one who could still understand the brooding mare through their bond, and that reason was enough for December to spare him her wrath. She lashed her tail out irritably, searching across the Grove's lake for any sign of the white wings and golden skin of her prince. Upon finding nothing she snorted, stomping a hoof and finally deciding to simply call for him. She let out a soft, yet precise whinny, it hitching in the middle and coming out as distorted, causing her to swear beneath her breath. She was about ready to scream.

Not sure if her broken call had reached out far enough, or if it even sounded remotely like her, she opted to also attempt and call his name: "Iykael'Me! Iykael'Me! I'e eed'ne ou'ye!" She coughed hard, hoping that perhaps if she cleared her throat or coughed long enough, the sudden jumbling in her voice would miraculously vanish, and she would be able to lull her lover to her with seductive tones and loving whispers. But alas, it was to no avail, and thus she was stuck impatiently pacing, and waiting for him to hopefully approach out of sheer curiosity. She would need some intense hate fucking from him after this entire ordeal.

December's a little grumpy... I'm sorry lol @Miykael

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Looking for My Angel (Miykael) - by December - 11-02-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Looking for My Angel (Miykael) - by Miykael - 11-11-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Looking for My Angel (Miykael) - by December - 11-11-2016, 01:30 PM