the Rift

[PRIVATE] Looking for My Angel (Miykael)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
December

It wasn't long until he came through the trees that heavily littered the sanctuary, and a look of relief/joy spread across her complexion as she ran to meet him, lovingly kissing his cheek and bringing her chest to his as she always did. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. His musk was nearly overwhelming, and it was leaving her frazzled mind in a tizzy where she was ready to jump his bones then and there. What stopped her was the sudden concern lacing his words, and reluctantly she pulled away to look into those beautiful blue orbs she had come to love so much. A spark of fire appeared in her own, and before she could stop herself she was lashing out, tail slapping her hips as she began to grumble irritably,"Is'The ucking'fe ick'pre ecided'de at'the it'e ould'we e'be un'fe o'te ive'ge others'e ifts'ge and'e urses'ce, and'e I 'e ended'e up'e etting'ge y'me ords'we ursed'ce y'be em'the."

The more she went on the more her blood began to boil, causing Carl to shift mildly at her side in almost a warning to the dunskin to change the topic. The thoughts swirling in her mind were much more vulgar, and eventually the woolen beast brought his teeth to her side in the utmost gentleness, trying to bring her back down to Helovia. Her first response was to lash at him, to bring her hind foot to his face, but his words were quick to give her pause, Mik want you. See if okay first. Seeming satisfied with this, her large dome was soon shaking itself, her throat clearing as she turned to her beloved calmly. Of course he would be concerned, he always was, and that's what she loved so much about him. His unwavering desire to help others. Because of this trait he had broken her walls down and shown her that this life was worth loving; and she would't be who she was today without him.

Her hair began to lay flat back on her withers, and her once burning eyes of steel were back to a cool warmth; as she rid herself of those angry thoughts and approached him. Her cheek was finding his and she was almost purring, nibbling at a stray bit of mane playfully as she murmured to him; trying her damnedest to still sound sexy,"origve'Fe e'me y'me ove'le, one'ne of'e at'the atters'me. at'whe atters'me ow'ne is'e us'e... ight're ow'ne and'e ight're ere'he... alone'e..." Her tone lifted at the end softly, eyes full of playful want as Carl took the hint and simply turned away to leave them to their disgusting activities. He didn't know how Miykael could be so tantalized by the musk coming from his bonded, and frankly what was so appealing about the opposite sex anyway? Nothing; they were gross like everyone else.

Finally entirely alone, her lips were finding the spots she knew he so dearly loved her to toy with, leaving tender nips and kisses as her eyes never once left his. If she couldn't describe the burning desire she had for him through her words, then she would have to show him. As her hips began to sway she brought herself to his side, trailing her mouth along the delicate feathers of his wings and whispering sweet, although jumbled, which honestly made it sound like she was casting a voodoo curse on him, nothings into them. Batting those long lashes over her expressive eyes, an uncharacteristically girlish giggle left those ashen lips, it not as deep as it usually was. It caught her off guard, causing her to cough and look away almost embarrassed, before finally gaining her momentum back and deciding she would make her point even clearer. Lashing her tail against his shoulder as she moved in front of him, her teeth tugged as his mane hungrily, commanding as she always was before she stopped short of him, tail end resting precariously against his chest and her eyes telling him there would be no more talking.

"Speech"

{WC:
Tag: @Miykael
OOC: DECEMBER AIN'T IN THE MOOD FOR THESE GAMES }

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Looking for My Angel (Miykael) - by December - 11-02-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: Looking for My Angel (Miykael) - by Miykael - 11-11-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Looking for My Angel (Miykael) - by December - 11-11-2016, 01:30 PM