the Rift

[OPEN] GUESS WHO'S BACK

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

The voice that shouted in response to Jellybean’s screeches was one that we both knew well and our hearts just LEAPT when we caught it. “LALA!!!” Jellybean screeched one of the only words she had learned so far, flapping her pink-lined wings and prancing around on her awkward legs as she greeted the filly that was too big now! I’m pretty damn sure that companions weren’t supposed to talk out loud but Jellybean wasn’t just any old companion now, was she? She was something special. And I remember hearing that some parrots could learn to speak and mimic words.

Basically my companion is the greatest in all of Helovia.  

So far, Jellybean knew “Lala” in reference to Larue, “Ass” in reference to Aisling, “Hello”... and “Fuck” which was something that I absolutely did not teach her. It sounded a little off in her screeching voice, of course, and sometimes I could get away with telling everyone that she was just hollering nonsense.

I don’t think anyone really believed me, though.

“Rue!” I greeted my daughter with a different nickname than my companion but with a rush of love that was all his own. I was just starting to get up when she launched herself at me and I caught her in as best of a hug as I could, inhaling her darling lemony scent. My daughter. Holy fish sticks did I ever miss her. She shifted backward and my green eyes were able to look into her teal ones properly - a smile lighting up my face. “You bet I am, just had to stop and take a bit of a rest. It’s a long walk from where I was sleeping.” I gestured back to the spot that I had clearly been occupying for two seasons with a small chuckle.

That laugh made my head ache but man did it also feel amazing.

“So how about you tell me what trouble you’ve been up to while I’ve been sick?” My grin widened and I added in a conspiring whisper “Before your mom gets here.”

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image credits

@Larue <33333
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Johnny - 11-02-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Larue - 11-03-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: GUESS WHO'S BACK - by Johnny - 11-07-2016, 08:16 PM